**Author's Note** (Book Two)

Hello hello 

Yes i know your probably thinking 'about time!' but I have no excuse as to why I've taken so long with this.... So yeah.

Anyway. The first chapter will be POSTED NEXT WEEK, so keep an eye out for it.

Here is the blurb:

It's been a week since the members of The Copper Eyes Pack left to head back to their home and Amethyst is still adjusting to life with freedom, sharing a house with her brother and his mate, as well as sharing it with Tommy who was also a prisoner of The Blood Eyes is going to create some events of its own.

But with Amethyst deciding that it’s time for her to find her mate and finding out who it is creates even more drama and mayhem in her already messed up life. And add in the fact that she has to go through the drama of attending Werewolf school and the temptations of the full moon, what else could go wrong.

Throw in an extra five people who appear at the pack meeting, the constant Rogue attacks and the mystery surrounding her friend Nate - who has come back with his brother with news about who she is. 

Everything is becoming even more complicated and with only a short timeline to get things sorted, Amethyst has to get her mind and heart in check before time runs out.

So I'll see you next week with the first chapter of Book Two of Winning A Heart ---- Look out for it :)