Chapter One: The Special Six

My mind was still a little groggy as I opened my eyes and looked around the small room I’m currently in, I tried to shift my hands but they are chained to the arms of the chair I’m sitting in. The room appears to be a small office; a large wooden table sits in the centre, a black leather chair behind it, and a couple of selves on one wall while there’s a filing cabinet on the other wall.

I turn my head trying to peer behind me to see if there may be a way out but all I can see is the wall, but I can tell that there’s a door behind me I just can’t see it. I turn back around and focus on looking at the various books and other things scattered over the shelves. But I can’t focus on them long because I hear footsteps enter the room, someone breathing heavily walks up behind me and then they stop.

I hold my breath as I wait for them to say or do something, but I still let out a yelp when I feel a hand land on my shoulder. My heart rate picks up due to the fright, I try to take deep breaths to calm myself down but I can’t my mind is too scared to concentrate properly.

“It’s alright girlie, I ain’t gonna hurt you.” A gruff voice comes from behind me. “Yet….” He whispers as he leans down. I can feel his breath on my neck as he breaths in my scent. “Hmm….. You smell so good.”

Oh my, oh my. That’s gross. Get away from me you perverted freak! I thought franticly as I turned my face away from him, unfortunately I couldn’t speak up because of the tape over my mouth, but I wish I could …. Or maybe that would be a bad idea. He seems like a dominate type.

“Alright, so I’m Alpha Mitchell of The Blood Eyes Pack and you.” He walked around in front of me pointing his figure at me. “Are now a subject of mine.” He smirked as I tried to yell at him while shaking my head furiously.

No! I think as I eventually calm down. This can’t be I’m no one’s subject but the pack my parents belong to.

I stared at the man in front of me part of me frightened out of my mind and the other part just wanting to rip his head off for taking me and holding me against my will. He’s a tall well-built man, I allow my eyes to survey him, so that I can throw imaginary darts at his picture later. Dark brown eyes look down at me with amusement and menace, dark brown hair sticks up all over the place like he’s never heard of the word ‘hairbrush.’

“You’re going to be one of the special six.” He mutters and walks away over to the filing cabinet; he opens the very bottom draw and pulls something out. I stare with wide eyes as he walks back over to me with a collar in his hand. “Here we are.” He sneers as he clasps the thing around my neck.

A collar! I try to breathe calmly as he continues to stare down at me. I’m not someone’s pet! I’m itching to start yelling at him but I know that would get me in all sorts of trouble considering he is the Alpha so I just yell at him in my head. All sorts of swear words and any other insulting words I can think of.

“Louis, Kirk!” Mitchell yells as he looks over my head and I suppose out the door.

A second later I can hear more footsteps entering the room, these ones heavier than the Alpha’s. “Yes sir?” One of the new people asked.

“Take her.” Mitchell looks down at me. “And put her with the other special girls.” Then he turns around and walks over to his desk, sitting in the leather chair and twirling it around so that it’s facing the wall behind the desk.

“Yes sir.” The same guy responds.

I look down at my arms as two pairs of hands come into view, each unclasping the chains on my arms, they grabs me roughly hauling me up and around. I stumble slightly as I try to keep up with their pass. I glance slightly to each of the men holding me and take in the tall broad muscular frames, instantly any idea about fighting them slips out of my mind.