Chapter Three: Submission

Roman pulls me threw an unfamiliar door on a hallway that is exactly like all the rest in this place. So even if I did try to escape there is no guarantee that I’d be able to find my way out of the maze. When Roman suddenly stops I end up bumping into his side which earns me his attention straight away, his blood red-brown eyes glare in my direction as a low growl vibrates through his chest.

I stumble back a couple of steps the only part of me touching him now is where he is tightly holding my arm making sure I don’t run. I turn my head away from him and look around the room. It’s bigger than the holding room that I was keep in for the first duration of my stay. In the centre there’s an unmade queen size bed, bookcases line one wall, a wardrobe and drawers the other. At the very back of the room is a fireplace with wood piled in there all ready to start burning.

Just as I look there Roman pulls me forward toward the bed, he throws me down then finally looks at me again but the expression on his face is dangerous. “Don’t move or you’ll be in a world of hurt. Got it?” He growls.

I nod my head vigorously trying to sink down into the mattress so that I could get further away from him. Roman walks over to the drawers and pulls the top one open, for a second he just stands there staring into it – almost as though he’s trying to make up his mind on something. Then he picks something up, closes the draw and walks back over to me.

When he reaches me, he climbs onto the bed and leans forward over the top of me attaching something to the headboard, when he shifts back Roman grabs the collar around my neck and latches something onto it. I lift one hand hesitantly and my fingertips brush against chain, I whimper softly when I realise that he has chained me to the bed.

This is not good! We need to escape! My wolf howls, pacing inside of me as she keeps repeating those words over and over again.

We can’t, haven’t you seen those halls? I hiss at her, but all the while still staring at Roman waiting for him to make his next move.

I know, but can’t we at least try? She whines as a last resort.

No we can’t, we’ll just have to put up with this. I mutter quietly to her, knowing that if we stay nothing good will come of this.

Roman continues to stare at me for a few silent minutes before that signature smirk adorns his face again. “What’s the matter?” He asks in a gentle voice, brushing his fingertips against the side of my face. “If you be a good girl, you won’t have to have the led. But you must learn to be Submissive first.” His voice gets deeper towards the end of his sentence.

I flinch slightly away from his touch as he trails it down my neck, to the top of the blanket still tightly wrapped around me. He grips the top of the blanket and slowly starts to pull it away from me, opening it up so that I’m lying in front of him naked. But the whole time he does this his eyes are watching my face. His expression soft and calm.

 “That’s a good girl, don’t fight me.” He says in a low voice as though he’s talking to a scared animal.

I suppose I am. I think to myself as the last of the blanket covering my front is removed.

Roman gets over the top of me, one hand resting either side of my head one the bed. He leans down slightly so that our faces are inches apart. “You have to learn to let me do as I wish to you.” He says moving his left hand and running it over my breast and stomach. “You have to make sure that you don’t fight back. You have to be Submissive.” He whispers his breath fanning my face. He does the same thing with his right hand that he did with his left. Leaning back he straddles my hips. “If you do that, you’ll be perfectly fine, nothing will happen to you. Alright?” He watches my face closely.