Chapter Four: Embarrassment

I don’t know how long I’ve been here for now. After being chosen by Roman to be his play toy my wolf has lost count of the days. But I was never really paying much attention when she was counting to begin with so it’s not really a big lose to me. I can live; I mean I’ve survived as long as I have. Haven’t I?

I’m seventeen now, so I’ve been with my wolf for a year and however many months. It’s weird because I still have no idea about anything to do with this side of me. Back in the pack you don’t start learning until you’ve turned sixteen and your wolf as shown its self, but I’m managing so I’ll get there in the end. Hopefully.

At the moment I’m sitting in Roman’s room as he opens a couple of presents some people have brought him this morning. After this morning I don’t think I’m going to be able to do too much. My whole body hurts from all the times he has done me. And trust me it’s a lot. I learnt quickly not to defy him, just let him take what he wants because then he’ll be nice as pie.

I lean on my hand, my elbow resting on the mattress under me as I watch Roman rip at the boxes revealing different gifts. Some knives, some other things that I really can’t be bothered with listing. But he seems really happy with what he’s getting, he keeps looking up at me with a giant smile on his face. This in turn makes me smile. Well kind of. I mean you can only be so happy when you've been kidnapped.

I’m not going to lie, he’s grown on me since meeting him, and he’s not like his father. I mean he is in the sense that he can be dangerous if things don’t go his way, but I just make sure that I stay on his good side then he lets me do what I wish really. I don’t need the chain anymore I go where he wishes me to and don’t go where he doesn’t want me too.

Our relationship is much like Tessa’s and Quinn’s, we both seem to be spending more time with them than without them now. Both boys allow us to come along with them on some of their duties, but other times it’s a big no so we slink to our old room and hang out in there.

I take in Roman’s features as he busily opens another present; looking like this he looks innocent, like a child with their first surprise. His face like this makes him look vulnerable, open like I could ask him anything in the world and he would reply. Yeah right, we know how fast the can change. I thought bitterly to myself as I thought over some of the other incidents. Alright, maybe half of those times were my fault. But can you blame me. I was kidnapped before I could learn anything about this new life. Then I was turned into pretty boy’s personal toy before I had really experienced life!

I’m bored. My wolf whined as she paced back and forth inside of me itching to come out and go for a run.

I know so am I. But I’d like to stay on his good side. I point out at I allow my eyes to drop from his face to the bed spread in front of me.

Fine! My wolf growled as she flopped down huffing.

I roll my eyes internally at her. So impatient, thank god I’m the one in control or we’d both be dead. I thought to myself absent mindedly.

I snap out of my thoughts as I feel fingertips brush along the left side of my face. I slowly lift my gaze and meet Roman’s blood red-brown eyes. He smiles sweetly as he leans forward and gently places his lips against mine. I lean into the kiss as I start to respond to him, my free hand moving up and into his hair as I tangle the strands around my fingers holding his face close to mine.

But just as quickly as it started, it finished. Roman pulls away smirking slightly, his breathes coming a little heavily. “Come on, I have a dress for you to wear when we go to dinner tonight.” He says as he holds out his hand for me.