Nina & Harry's Honeymoon

For you and Harry's honeymoon you both went to Vegas you always wanted to go so he decided to go on your wedding day.

Harry's P.O.V

"I can't believe were married Nina" I said excited to her.

"Me either I was scared at first, but then I realized I was doing the right thing" Nina said holding your hand.

"Haha" I said then kissed her.

~2 Hours~

  Nina's P.O.V

2 Hours passed we finally got to Vegas and started to go to Casinos and everything it was fun we were dancing, kissing and just talking. My feet were killing me so Harry took me on his back and we waited for a cab and took it back to the Hotel we were staying in ;D .

"Ugh My poor little feet" I said ith a moan and a sad expression on my face.

"Aww Here let me handle it" Harry said while rubbing my feet.

I smiled at the fact that he was rubbing my feet I felt like a princess and then he kissed my toes I giggled because it tickled a lot.

"Omg Harry that tickles." I said laughing and pulling my feet from the grip of his hands.

"Haha I knew it would" He siad smiling at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower be right back. I said and went to go take a shower.

"Okay have fun." Harry said.

I giggles then left to take a shower. It felt good espcially on my feet ugh it hurt so much, but at least Harrys here to rub them for me he is so sweet omg. I finally finished got out and got dressed then Harry went in after me I sat on the bed watching tv and waiting for him to come out next thing you know I see a naked Harry coming out the shower drying off his skin.

"HARRY!!!" I said and covered my eyes with the sheets.

"What, what, what, ?" He said scared.

"Your naked I can see every part of you MR." I said giggling. 

"Oh stop it you know you like all this ninaaa." Harry said laughing.

"NO I don't." I said laughing.

"YES you do baby" Harry said and then got on top of my kissing me.

Okay to admit it I did, but I didn't want to seem like a feen for him right now. I kissed back of course.

"Mmmm" I said. Then the next thing I know I'm getting love bites and neck sucking then here comes Harry and me being naked and making love. The WHOLE NIGHT i WAS SCREAMING HIS NAME HAHA.

Hope you like Nina :-*