Niall Imagine continued (Part 2)

P.O.V=  point of view

YOUR P.O.V

While Niall was leaning in I could feel that sexuall vibe between us and how bad he wanted it and how bad I wanted it finally he kissed me, I felt a little excitment expolde in my body he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance so I let him have it and while we were tounge kissing he layed me down on the couch and got on top of me and rubbed up and down my arms while kissing me with all his passion.

Niall's P.O.V

While I was kissing y/n I decided to just go for it as they say when two people love eachother they express it in many ways.So I took off her shirt and kissed on her neck and down to her tummy she decided to take off my shirt so i took off her pants and kissed her thighs I heard low moans come from her so I smiled against her skin and finish stripping her and stripping my self.

"This might hurt babe." He said in a low voice.

"I know its okay". You said worried.

"Its okay just relax and hold on to me". He said.

"Okay". You said in a baby voice.

YOUR P.O.V

At first it hurted, but then it felt amazing ^.^ he was going deep, circles, up and down and everything :D.

"YES NI YES!!" . You said while moaning his name and scratching his back.

"You like that y/n?". He said while going in and out of you with all his length.

"Yes keep going" You moan.

And you can imagine the rest ;D  ♥ hope you like