He see's you getting dressed ;)

Harry: Yes she's dressing infront of me yes, yes, yes,she so hot yess no, no,no don't put clothes on :'(

"Harry why are you crying?" You asked.

"Oh I..I..hit my toe and it hurts really bad" He said stuttering and signed at the end.

"Oh I hope your okay" You said going over to him kissing him.

Louis: Ohhh yesss Y/N is getting dressed infront of me I said tilting my head to the side watching her get dressed then all of a sudden I tipped over and Y/N turned to look at me.

"Umm...Lou you okay..?" Y/N asked looking at me strange.

"Ummm. Yeah I'm fine" I said bitting my lip and waving my hand up from the side of the bed to her to signal that I'm okay.

Niall: I watched Y/N get dressed yeah I said it I watched her get dress I was watching like a creep ;) until she turned around, and I went back on my phone quick trying to look innocent as possible then when she turned around I peeked up from my phone watching her.

Liam: No, no, no don't go in the bathroom yes, yes oh yeah stay in her and dress so big daddy can see you no, no, no not those socks.... yesss the blue ones.

Zayn: I was down stairs getting some popcorn when I saw Y/N getting dressed I sat down peeking through the door. Yess those legs oh...oh...I see someone botty ;) Oh yess here comes the omg no, no, no I wanna see your chest :'(.

"Zayn?" You said looking at him confused.

"Umm...Zayn is not here at the moment please leave a message at the beep..umm *Cough* beepp.." I said then ran somewhere in the house.

I hope you liked it and laughed or smiled :) ♥