You want to move out :-[

Harry: "I...I need my space. This wasn't a good idea," You  were crying into your heands, desperate to try and leave the flat you and Harry shared. He had just come home from another late night of partying, and you were arguing, but because you shared a flat, you had no where to go. Panic crossed Harry's face as he heard you say those words, he seemed to come back sober after that dashing to your side. He grabbed your face and started kissing it repeatedly, "No no n" he murmered in between kisse, "I'll do anything. "I'll change, but please... just don1t go I need you in my life Y/N I need you. "Okay..fine Harry but you need to stop being so distant from me." You said. "Okay I will I love you Y/N" He said them kissed you deeply.

Niall: "GOD DAMNIT." Niall picked up another vase and shattered it against the al, causing you to flintch. "I ...I can't" You said over and over, before going to pack your stuff and try to leave. Niall ran straight after you. "What are you doing Y/N?" You looked at Niall all teary eyed, voice weak as he had ever heard it before. "Why did you ask me to move in with you?" Niall looked at his feet, "To protect you..." "WHY?" You said again "Because your father is a total jackass" Niall said crying. "Please don't leave me Y/N i promise I will take care of you I promise." He said hugging you. "Okay Niall..Okay."
Louis: :Y/N you can not talk to me that wa" Louis yelled at you basically threatning you. "I can't.." You yelled back at him "BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKS LIKE I CAN." "Why are you so difficult," Louis spit out the last word, angry and almost disgusted. It hit you like a ton of bricks and you slowly moved back and went to go pack your things. "Well." You bit your lip, "I'd hate for you to have to deal with a difficult person so I will just leave then." You said heading towards the door but Louis bloacked you from the door and pushed his fingers through his hair and said "No don't go i'm sorry I should of never said all of that I'm sorry Y/N I need you in my life please don't go." He said hugging you tight. After all that you stayed with Louis.

Liam: Liam was never the one to get angry during arguments you two had, he really just let you get your anger out while he sat there, brooding. :Damn Liam!" You screamed. "Why don't you talk to me? say something?" You pushed Liam to the edge, finally breaking him. "JESUS CHRIST." he lurched from the couch where he was sitting, storming to his feet and crossing his way over to you in a few bounds. "YOU WANT ANGRY Y/N? YOU WANT ME TO FIGHT BACK? YOU LIKE THIS HUH?" he was yelling at the top of his lungs, right in your face, and it reduced you to nothing. You quickly turned around and dashed for your bags, desperate to get out of the situation, You heard Liam follow after you and enter the bedroom you both shared. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry..." You started muttering, not looking at him. Liam gently came up to you, slowly pulling your bags away. "No." He said calmy, but you knew he was crying "i'm sorry, I should never had scared you like that Y/N please stay." You turned around and burrowed into his chest. "Okay."

Zayn: "im leaving!" You shounter, desperatly throwing things into your bags. You were upset, you were hurt, and you were torn apart that Zayn had abandoned you to hang out with his ex, Perrie. "FINE." Zayn shouted, picking up the DVD'S you were going to watch together, "I'll watch these with Perrie!" He sapt . You let out a muffled yelp as that hit you straight in the heart, and you tossed your bags over your soulder and made it to the door. "i'll be back for my things tomorrow." You murmered quietly, "I'll come while your working." Zayn said nothing, and you don't dare turn around to read his expression. You tried to reach for the door knob as slow as possible, waiting for him to stop you, any second, but nothing. You opened the door and left, wondering if you even wanted to come back for your stuff.

Hope you guys like lol :-p