Found this thought it was funny lol

I was laying in bed, groaning with a horrible stomach ache. I felt like I was going to puke. Then my phone went off.
“Aaaaahhh!"
I answered the phone.
“Why can’t the world just go away?"
“Well hello to you too," I heard my boyfriend, Zayn say.
“I’m NOT having it today."
“I can tell. It’s that time of month isn’t it?"
“Why do guys just ASSUME that if a girl is mad then she’s on her period. When you’re sleeping I’m just gonna ASSUME you’re dead and bury you in the backyard. And yes it is that time. But still,"
“I’ll be over with goodies!"
“I hope you mean stuff that will STOP THESE CRAMPS!"
“I do," he chuckled.
“Okay. See you,"
“See you,"
Half an hour later he showed up.
“Okay, I got four different brands of tampons and seven different brands of pads."
“Why?" I asked.
“I didn’t know which one you wanted," he shrugged dropping the bags.
“Whatever, where’s the damn chocolate and pain murderers," I said digging in the bags he had.
“They’re right here and they’re called pain KILLERS not murderers,"
“I CALL THEM PAIN MURDERERS! IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL???" I threw my hands up.
He chuckled, used to all of this.
“No, of course not sweetheart," he kissed my head, then put the groceries up handing me my pain “murderers". I grabbed a bag of Hershey’s chocolate and sat on the couch watching Scooby-Doo!! While I fangirled over Fred, Zayn tried not to look jealous because he knew I would get angry.
While watching, I fell asleep with my head in Zayns lap.
I began mumbling, “Fred…hot…you can solve my mysteries any day…I want your kids…"
Zayn muttered, “God damn it,"