Eleftheria Teo Malli & Louis: Baby birth

Your P.O.V

Oh gosh I feel like I'm about to burst any minute when will this baby come out :-/ . At least I know my husband Louis is here to keep me company and safe.

"You okay hunny?" Louis asked me concerned.

"No this baby it needs to come out." I said leaning my head back on the couch.

"Its okay Eleftheria its coming soon." Lou said then kissed me forhead and put my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah I guess Lou." I said sighing.

I felt something wet and warm go down my leg of course i didn't think my water broke, but then I felt a sharp pain go through my abdomen.

"Omg oww oww oww Lou." I said in pain holding my tummy.

"Omg Elle its time." Lou said holding my hand and picking me up and bring me outside to the car. I was in pain the whole ride crying and moaning in pain hoping it would stop.

"Its okay Elle just hold on were almost there babe." Lou said rubbing my tummy.

"Oka--owww" I said crying.

Next thing you know we made it to the hospital you were rushed to a room quick you crying and in so much pain Lou was holding your hand making you squeeze it as much as you need too.

Louis P.O.V

Omg omg I'm having a baby I mean Elle is having a baby I'm going to be a dad gosh my hand hurts. I was whiping the sweat off of Elle's forhead and kept telling her to take deep breaths she was only 8cm two more and the big momment comes.

2 Hours later

Your P.O.V

"Elle were going to need you to puch hun on the count of three 1..2...3PSUH!!!"

"AHHH Lou it hurts so bad" I said crying and trying to push.

"I know Elle, but you have to push that's the only way how the pain is going to go away." Lou said.

I was crying in so much more pain then before then i finally heard the doctor say..

"Elle one more push okay one big push on the count of three 1...2...3" The doctor said.

Next thing I know I hear a baby crying I see Louis kissing my forhead and the doctors congratulating us. I'm so proud of myself.

"Its a baby girl." The Female doctor said.

"Omg" Louis said going to hold his first baby daughter I saw him crying and talking to her that put a smile on my face we named her Nina Marie Tomlinson ♥.

I was happy I gave birth to my first daughter.

Hope you like Elle ♥ :)