He sees you naked for the first time

Harry: You stand in front of Harry, nervous and anxious. He keeps his eyes on you as he pushes his pants down, standing straight as he kicks them away and waits for your move. You swallow the lump in your throat before reaching behind you to unzip your dress, the yellow cotton pooling at your feet before you kick it to the pile of clothes in the middle of the hardwood floor. He pulls his shirt off, tossing it aside and it’s your move. Trembling hands reach behind you, flicking your bra open before you let it fall to the floor and Harry sucks in a rough breath. You’re both down to your bottoms and with a flick of Harry’s wrists, his are by his ankles and he’s completely bare to you for the first time. There’s no turning back now as you hook your fingers in your panties and pull them down your thighs, Harry watching the movement until you’re naked. He stares, eyes washing over your body before he looks to your face and smiles.

Liam: You have the dorm room to yourself for the weekend, which means you can do whatever you want to. Liam is in London recording and working on the new tour so it really is just you for the weekend. Your surf YouTube for a while, laughing at all the animal videos, which you realize, makes you lame, but… they’re hilarious. Eventually, you wonder into the in suite bathroom and strip out of your clothes for a long shower. You’d never brought your clothes in with you so when you step out; you run a towel through your hair while stepping out into your room and scream. Liam is reclined on your bed, flipping through one of your schoolbooks and raises an eyebrow at your naked form. He smirks then, tosses the book aside and pulls your body atop his as you giggle against his neck. 

Niall: “You should get naked” Niall suggest, waggling his eyebrows at you as you sit on the couch. “You should finish making our snacks” you counter, tossing a pillow at him but he dodges it with a chuckle. He rattles about in the kitchen and you ponder is request. You smirk to yourself, stripping down to your knickers before taking a seat on the couch. “What.. are you doing?” Niall sputters, dropping the plate in his hand you smirk. “You told me to get naked, I’m only half way there though. I guess I need some help” you tease, chuckling as Niall rushes over to you to help rid you of the rest of your lace. You stand before him, naked, and he smiles. “Best idea ever” he says aloud, pulling you back onto the couch.

Louis: It’s your first time on tour and you’re pissed you can’t share a room with your boyfriend. Instead you were stuck in this oversized room by yourself. Shower’s always made you think, and you couldn’t get stupid management out of your head. You step out of the shower and dry off before wrapping your hair up with the towel. You walk out of the steaming bathroom to find something suitable to wear to bed but instead of the empty room you had left for the shower, you notice Louis sitting on your bed reading one of the magazines you had gotten from the airport. “You aren’t supposed to be in here,” you say walking past his covered face, naked, over to your suitcase. “Yeah well, I don’t give a fuck what they say,” he says finally bringing the magazine away from his face. “Woah,” he says looking at you from behind. Before you could reach for something to wear, he hops from his place on your bed over to you, grabbing your hand. “Leave it off,” he says with a wink.

Zayn: You get up and go to the bathroom, first thing in the morning, and since you sleep naked, you don’t put clothes on until you are ready to go to the kitchen for breakfast. Sometimes not even then, it’s your apartment, you can do what you want. As you come out of the bathroom, you are greeted by your boyfriend. His wide eyes express his reaction to your naked body fairly well. “I was just, uh, just uh,” he stutters. “Zayn, I know this isn’t the first time you’ve seen a girl naked, you can close your mouth,” you smirk. He shuts his mouth quickly and his pursed lips then turn into a smile. “What?” You say with a chuckle. “You’re beautiful,” he says with a smile, walking over to wrap his arms around your bare waist. “I don’t have time for your sudden realization of my body, love. I’ve got to get to work,” you say squirming out of his embrace and heading to the kitchen for something to eat after wrapping a robe around your body. Zayn follows behind you, dragging his feet.