Flirting ♥.♥ :-]

Harry: You glance up again, meeting eyes with Harry from across the table. His emerald eyes sparkle, gazing warmly back at you. His large hand lifts up four fingers, indicating the number of times you’ve caught each other staring tonight. You roll your eyes, blushing slightly and shaking your head. He grins back at you, one of his eyes closing in a wink. So you wink back, squarely meeting his stare with your own. It goes on for almost a minute, this silent staring contest between the two of you, eyes locked on one another. All until, as quick as a wink, you spot Harry’s tongue dart out, wiggling at you while he scrunches his face up. You copy his expression, twisting your own face up in your best funny expression. Then comes another funny face, and another, until you’re having a funny face war. Your laughter starts to flow freely between the two of you as the other guests at the table seem to disappear. It’s just the two of you being your own weird selves.

Niall: That familiar Irish chuckle rings in your ear, only a second before you feel a pair of hands squeeze your waist. “Niall!” you squeal, squirming underneath his grip. “A bit jumpy?” he chuckles, tickling you more. “Stop it!” you cackle, twisting and turning while he attempts to pick you up. Suddenly you’re spun around, now face to face with the blue-eyed boy you’ve secretly been in love with for months now. “I’ll stop on one condition” he says, his hands resting on your waist, causing ripples of goosebumps to travel down your body. His warm breath washes over your face, he’s never been this close to you. “What is it?” you ask breathlessly. “A kiss” he replies, cheekily grinning at you. “Okay” you nod, watching as he closes his eyes and puckers his lips at you. Your heart hammers uncontrollably as you lean in to give him one quick kiss before you tickle his waist and run away.

Zayn: “You look cute” Zayn sighs, flopping down on the couch next to you. Your eyes peer up at him from underneath your glasses, smirking back at him. “I’m glad you think so” you say, turning your attention back to your book. Suddenly Zayn’s head lands on your lap, shimmying under your arms so he can look up at you. “Why hello there” you giggle. “Hi” he replies shyly. “You can keep reading, I just want to watch you.” It goes quiet for a minute as you concentrate on your reading, but soon one of Zayn’s fingers reaches up to poke your cheek. “You’re so cute” he chuckles again. “Will you brush my hair?” he asks, guiding one of your hands to his head. “If you stop poking me” you reason. Zayn nods against your stomach as you move your hand through his hair, running his growing locks between your fingers. “Mmm, perfect” he hums, melting into your touch.

Liam: Liam’s fingers walk up your leg, crawling over the bump of your knee, all the way up to your waist. You shiver as his fingers graze over your skin, his breath running over the back of your neck. “Did that tickle?” he chuckles. “No” you reply, but another shiver shakes through you. “I think it did” he laughs again, his fingers moving quicker against your legs now. “I’m not ticklish” you insist, crossing your arms over your chest. “Yes you are” he argues. You roll out of his arms over to the other side o the bed as he tries to grab you again. “You can’t go very far” he growls, lunging back at you as you duck under the sheets. Soon you’re tangled in them, unable to move as Liam’s arms wind around you. “No more tickling” you gasp, your sides hurting from laughter. “Just admit your ticklish” he mumbles in your ear. “Fine, you win” you gasp. “But I’ll get payback, just you wait.” “Bring it on” Liam mumbles, resting his head against your heaving chest.

Louis: “Ew, who invited you?” Louis asks, his face twisted into a fake sneer. “You’re not the only one with friends, Tommo” you sneer back. “All I wanted was a nice day at the beach with my friends” Louis sighs, laying his towel down on the sand. “But now you’re here.” “Then why is your towel next to mine?” you ask, grinning at your play teasing. It’s your thing with Louis, pushing each other’s buttons and teasing. It’s shameless flirting at it’s finest. “Fine” Louis shrugs, moving his foot to draw a line in the sand. “You don’t cross this line and I won’t cross it either.” “Fair enough” you agree, slipping your swimsuit cover-up over your head, revealing your bikini clad body. Louis’s eyes grow wide, his mouth slightly agape as he watches you. “You’re drooling” you tease. “But, you know” he sputters as you sit down on your towel. “I can’t make any promises about keeping away from you if we go in the water together.”