What he does when you're sad...

Harry: “What’s wrong love?” he comes over and wraps his arms around you. “please be happy. I hate seeing you sad, it kills me so please cheer up.” He kisses you and sings to you until you smile again.

Liam: “hey, you look down. What’s up?” he comes over and sits with you. “You want to watch some Toy Story until you feel better?” I’ve got all the movies ready…” you two watch movies while cuddling the rest of the night at you feel better.

Niall: “Are you ok? You’re looking down.” you shake your head and he comes over to you. “You want some food? Food makes me feel better…” Niall gets you Nandos and you two eat until you forget why you were sad.

Louis: “Why so gloomy?” he asks and you don’t answer. “Love, smile?” you shake your head. He comes over and hugs you before doing everything in his power to make you laugh. From telling the worst knock knock jokes to screaming random things into the air. When you finally laugh he comes over and kisses you.

Zayn: “What’s wrong? You need something?” He comes over and takes your hands. “You can tell me anything, you know that right?” you nod and he brings you in for a hug. He snuggles you all night and before you go to sleep, you have the biggest smile on your face because Zayn said he would keep you in his arms forever if he could. That finally made you cheer up.