Niall, Louis, & Zayn cheating (continued) part 2

Louis P.O.V

I should of never did it... I should of never... cheated on Y/N she means everything to me... and now I know she would leave me I should of just stayed with her that night and let Eleanor handle everything herself dang it I know I'm screwed now here calls Y/N

"Hey Y/N" He said in a sleepy voice while picking up the phone to talk to you.

"Oh sorry you were sleeping?" You said in concerned voice.

"Yeah, but its okay.. Good morning hun you okay?" Louis said while rising up in Eleanor's bed.

"I'm good I was just cjecking up on you to make sure you were okay Eleanor doing alright?" You said in a soft tone.

"Yeah shes okay I calmed her down last night shes all good now umm...Look I'm gonna call you back when I'm on my way home okay love you Y/N bye." He said to you and hanged up in your ear.

Your P.O.V

As I heard the dial tone in my ear I didn't even get to say good bye to him he sounds a little suspicious, but I trust him your supose to be trust worthy in a relationship.

Louis P.O.V

After I hung up on Y/N Eleanor woke up running her hands through her hair like she always do it made me smile, but then I thouhgt of Y/N and my smile droped off my face.

"What's wrong?" Eleanor said to Louis.

"We slept together Elle that's what is wrong" I said in a angry voice.

"Whoa Louis your the one who kept going with it." Eleanore said in in a shocked voice and looked at louis upset.

I paused for a minute knowing that this is true so I just got up and left and went home.

"Bye Elle" I said hile walking out.

"What ever Lou." She rolled her eyes and layed her head down on the pillow upset.

I finally reached home and I didn't see Y/N so I went upstairs to our shared room and saw her laying down on the bed watching tv she poped up off her bed and looked at me with concern in her eyes.

"What's wrong Lou?" She asked me.

"I don't want to say it Y/N" I said.

"Just tell me Lou... I wont get mad what's wrong? She said.

"Okay...I slep--" Before I could finish she cut me off with the last words I was going to say.

"Slept with Eleanorrr..." She said dragging the R.

"Yes Y/N, but I'm so sorry I didn't mean for this to happen please forgive me." I begged her almost crying to.

"No Louis were done I can't believe you cheated on me with Elle like really does this ring mean nothing to you?" Y/N said.

"Yes it does, please forgive me Y/N I messed up really bad please." I said and got on my knees in front of her.

"Louis no I'm done I'm tired of people breaking my heart your just like the rest." Y/N said.

That's when I knew it was done Y/N packed up her bags I tried stoping her everytime, but she would just push me away and yell at me after all of this she took off her wedding ring and handed it to me and her last words were.

"Goodbye Louis"