You think he is going to hit you :-O Harry & Liam *Long*

Harry: "DammitY/N! just shut the hell up!" Harry yelled storming off. You followed him up the stairs and down the hall. "Harry would you just listen to me?!" You shouted. "And why the hell should I?" He questioned spinning around to face you. "Because I can explain that picture, I'm not cheating on you?! You answered "That was my cousin!" Harry scoffed before yelling again. "Ok so now not only did you cheat on me, but your lying to me!!" he screamed." I didn't cheat on you! you're just being to much of a fucking ass to realixe it!" You yelled back at him.Harrys eyes got dark with anger and he quickly closed the space between you two. "You're such a bitch.!" he screamed throwing his hands up. You flinched and blocked your face with your hands, only moving them after nothing happened for a few seconds. You slowly looked up to see Harry standing in front of you with a few tears in his eyes. "D'do you really think I'd hurt you?" He asked his voice cracking slightly. "I'i don't know you just looked so angry." You stuttered looking at the ground. Harry wrapped you in his arms and kissed the top of your head. I'll never hurt you, no matter how angry I get Kitten." He soothed. After a few seconds you pulled away and looked up into his emerald eyes. "I really didn't do it Hazza, honestly, I swear I'd never cheat on you." You whispered. Harry smiled down at you. "I know Y/N, and I love you too." He said before kissing you.

Liam: You watched in horror asLiam's glass toy story figurines fell to the floor and shuttered. Liam was going to be so mad, his grandfather had given him those when he was younger. "Babe what was that?" Liam called from the living room. You picked up the woody's head and walked to where Liam was. "I'I'm sorry Liam. it was an accident I swear." You sobbed. "What was an accident? what happened" He asked with a hint of urgency in his voice. You extended your arm and opened your hand. Liams eyes went wide and his jaw dropped. "My figurines!!" he screeched "My Grandfather gave me those Y/N!" You felt tears come to your eyes. "I know Li, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, it just sort of happened." You whispered. "I can't believe you!" He yelled his sadness turning into anger. " I said I was sorry! what more an I do!?" You yelled back. "How about sto being suck a clumsy bitch!" He shouted "Its not my fault I'm clumsy Liam!" You screamed. "Can you stop being a jerk about it for five seconds?!" Liam locked his jaw and stepped toward you. "I'm sorry that I'm mad you broke my most prized possestions I didn't know I wasn't allowed to be be angry about that!" He yelled. You shrunk away from him and waited for him to hit you, seeing as that's what your brother always did when he got angry at you. You looked up slightly confused when nothing happened. "Y-your not going to hit me?" You asked stuttering a little. Liam immediately took you into his arms, "Of cousre not! I would never hurt you!" He soothed before kissing you.