Naill, Louis, & Zayn Cheating part 1

Imagin: 

Your P.O.V

I was down stairs watching tv when all of a sudden I heard "Breaking news!!! Has Naill Horan moved on with Y/N or is he trying to be on the low with another women stay tuned to find out. That's when I turned off the tv and stared into space I was not mad I was just confused if he wanted to go with another women then go a head, but at least be a mad and come to me and break up with me before you go wih somebod else damn Niall.

So you head the door open and a loud Irish voice said

"Hello Princess" Niall hugged you from behind while you were sitting on the couch.

"Bye.." You said and got up and walked away going to pack up your stuff.

"Babe what happen?" Niall said running after you.

"Nothing its okay" You said going to the closet to get your suit case.

"Y/N Stop packing seriously what happen?" He said in an angry voice while sitting me on the bed, plus straddling holding me in a tight grip.

"Naill stop just let me go I'm tired of this crap" You said.

"Y/N Your confusing me what crap?" He said confused

"You cheating on me with Samantha" You said in a angry voice.

"Like really Niall if you wanted her then you should of been a man and break up with me and moved on, but in stead you go and cheat with some BITCH!!! ." You said screaming at him.

"I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't mean to she came kissed me first and I didn't know what to do." Niall was saying then you cut him off.

"You didn't know what to do, are you kidding me like really okay so here is what I'm going to to do is leave you and make you stand alone." You said angry trying to push him off of you, but he was to stronge.

"Niall get off of me I'm not playing get off." You said pushing him, but he held on to you tighter.

"No Y/N your not leaving me I'm sorry okay I didnt know what to do is because everyone thinks I'm the nice one so I just let it flow." He siad sounding like he was about to cry.

"Wow Niall..I know everyone knows your the nice one Niall, but they know you have a girlfriend and they would respect that you pushed away from the kiss knowing you have a girlfriend." You said in a clam voice.

"I know Y/N and I'm sorry please forgive me Princess you can't leave me by myself I need you in my life." He said crying and holding me tight against him with no gaps between us.

"Okay I won't but don't do it again or I reall will be gone and never to return." You said huggign him back.

"I won't I promise." He said while you two stay there and hug.