Niall, Louis, & Zayn cheating (Continued) part 3

I hope you guys like my stories :) I got funny ones coming up for you lol sos tsy tuned.

Your. P.O.V

I came home from a stressed day at work my patients were just ughh. I couldn't wait to see my boy friend Zayn that's the only person I was looking forward to seeing after I was done with work. I parked the car and got out then made my way to the flat and made my way in taking off my shoes and jacket when I hear a noise, but not no ordinary noise it was moans. All I could hope was that Zayn was watching an inappropriate scene of a movie. I made my way up the steps to me and Zayn's shared room and just when my hopes were gone it was Zayn having sex with another girl ontop of him and him holding her hips like he does with mines.

"REALLY ZAYN?" You said in an angry voice.

"Omg Y/N it's not what it looks like" Zayn said pushing the girl off of him trying to put on his boxers while the girl stayed under the covers covering her body.

"Then what is it Zayn, you were helping her out with her lower region? I said clentching my teeth at him.

"Y/N I'm so sorry I don't know what I was thinking" Zayn said trying to hold you.

You push Zayn off of you and slapp him with all your might he almost falls to the ground.

"Yeah you weren't thinking maybe that slap will put some sense into you I'll be back for my stuff tomorrow. I said walking away leaving Zayn there with shame on his face.

Hope you guys liked it :) I will upload more for you.