Preference: Birthday Sex (requested)

Liam: You and Liam had just got back from a birthday dinner with all of your friends. You shut the door and followed Liam into the living room. He turned around and grabbed your hands looking you in the eyes. “Are you ready for your real present now?” he asked with a smile. “You didn’t have to get me anything else Liam, you give me enough.” you argued. “Shh. Close your eyes.” he said. You did as he said and he led you to the bedroom. “Open.” he instructed. You opened your eyes to see candles lit all around as Moments played softly in the background. You walked to the bed “Not tonight.” he said. Confused you turned around and watched him lay a sheet down on the floor and light candles around that as well. He began to kiss you as you both stripped down. He laid you on the sheet and inserted himself inside you. You seemed to keep this steady passionate pace for hours. By the time you were done he dropped on top of you. He blew out all of the candles and cuddled up to you. You both fell asleep to the sound of each others deep breaths and heartbeats.

Louis: For your birthday Louis decided to take you out on a private yacht. He set up a dinner at the end of the boat so you could eat while watching the sunset. “Ready for dessert?” Louis asked with a smile “Of course!” you said with a giggle knowing exactly what he meant. He led you down the stairs to the bedroom on the ship. He popped open a bottle of champagne. He poured each of you a glass and handed you yours. “A toast. To my beautiful girlfriend on her birthday.” he said before sipping on the drink. “Come here.” you instructed him. He joined you on the bed and began to kiss you all over. He slipped off your striped dress as you slid off his matching shirt. Soon you were both naked as he hovered over you. You locked eyes with him as he slid inside you in one quick motion. As he was getting faster and faster you couldn’t tell wether he was rocking the boat or the waves were.

Harry: Harry woke you up holding chocolate chip pancakes with a candle in them. He obnoxiously sang happy birthday to you until you woke up. “There’s the birthday girl!” he said with a cheeky smile. You blew out the candle and kissed him “You’re too cute.” you informed him. He made his way to the edge of your bed and sat down. “Want some?” you asked with your mouth full. He giggled “Maybe just a little bite.” he replied. As you were cutting off a piece for him he lightly bit your neck. “Ouch, I didn’t mean a bite of me.” you said with a sad face. “You’re tastier than the pancakes.” Harry said while moving the plate to the nightstand “Hmm I have a feeling were not waiting for tonight this year.” you said while positioning yourself in the middle of the bed “You are 100% right. But that doesn’t mean it’s not happening again.” he said before beginning to kiss you and taking his shirt off.

Niall: For your birthday Niall decided to take you to Disney. He rented out the Cinderella castle for you, him, the guys and a few of your friends. When you finally arrived to the park, you all basically raced there. When you got up to the steps Niall stopped you and picked you up bridal style by surprise. He followed in between everyone rushing in to see their rooms. He carried you up until you reached a door at the end of the hall. “No peaking.” he instructed you before opening the door. He shut it and gently put you down. “Alright babe, go ahead.” you opened your eyes to twinkly lights draped around the whole room, rose petals everywhere and literally the room of a princess. You were speechless. You sat on the bed and gasped for words as Niall approached you. You grabbed his neck and pulled him in for a kiss as you both inched towards the headboard. “The rides can wait for tomorrow, right?” Niall asked. “Most definitely.” you assured him while looking him in the eyes and unzipping his pants.

Zayn: Zayn had planned a picnic in the park for your birthday but just as you were about to leave it began to pour. Zayn didn’t want your birthday to be ruined so he set it up for you in the living room. You two sat, ate, laughed, and talked until you had eaten everything that was packed. “Be right back.” Zayn said while entering the kitchen. He returned with a cupcake. After you blew out the candle Zayn shoved the cupcake right in your face. “ZAYN!” you said angrily. “Come here, boo.” you said sweetly before pinning him down so he couldn’t move and getting icing all over his face as well. Just then, Zayn flipped you over so he was on top of you, and kissed every last bit of icing off of you. You starred into each others eyes for a second before getting intimate. You stripped each other down and got right to it on the picnic blanket in the middle of the living room.