Nina DB & Harry: Wedding

Harry's P.O.V

Today was finally the day i'm getting married not only to getting married I'm getting married to Nina the love of my life I knew when I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me everything was complete I was getting ready putting on my suit I know Nina was putting on her dress too bad I couldn't get to see her they said how its "Bad luck" to see the bride before the wedding so I stayed into my room with my best man Louis of course and my other bridesman Niall, Liam, and Zayn. I was nervous.

"I'm so proud of you man" Niall said givving me a strong pat on the back.

"Thanks bro" I said back with a big smile.

"Aww Group hug" Zayn said and we all hugged and laughed.

Your P.O.V

Omg My wedding day I twerled around in my dress while my bridesmaids smiled at me and complemented me I couldn't do nothing, but smile up a storm lol.I was so happy that I'm getting married to Harry I got butterflys now oh gosh.

"Nina you look so gorgeous" My mother said

"Thanks mommy" I said smiling and giving her a hug.

~2 Hours later~

Your P.O.V

"I heard the piano playng "Here comes the bride all dressed in white" and all I see is everyone staring at me while I walk down the Islae with my Father I tighten my grip on him a little.

"It's okay Nina just keep walking" He whispered to me.

"Okay" I said low.

I finally made it I my Father kissed me on the cheeck and led me on to the stage I stood in front of Niall and Niall stood infront of me we let the preecher say what he had to say and we said I vows to eachother then the big moment came he put his ring on my left finger and I put my ring on his left finger and just as that was finished the preecher said

"You may now kiss the bride"

We kissed it was long he tipped me back a little hanging on to me the guest went crazy and cheered us on we both finished and smiled at eachother and walked off the stage that whole day we spent our time together at our wedding.