You love him, but he loves someone else :'(

Harry: “Wow! You look great!” He grinned as he stared at your body. You were wearing your Under Armour tank top, and your gym shorts. The two of you were going on a power walk together through the park, so you two could catch up. Ever since the day you went up to him and introduced yourself, you fell in love. Those emerald green eyes were too hard to resist. That was when you two were 4. You hadn’t seen him in a while, and you were ecstatic when he called you up. You blushed at his compliment, and then playfully shoved his shoulder. “Not so bad yourself.” You giggle. “You ready to go?” He asked with a smirk on his face. You nod, and he links his arm into yours. The two of you begin to walk, and you looked up at him. “Harry…” You said, gazing at him. He looked over at you, and smiled. “What?” “Do you ever miss me?” You ask, looking down at the sidewalk. You heard him chuckle. “Yes. Only every day!” He said, making you giggle. “Have you been seeing anyone lately?” He asked, raising his eye brows up and down. You laughed, and shook your head. “No, no. I’ve been so caught up with work and family and my dog that I haven’t had time for anyone. Plus, nobody wants me.” You say, rubbing your neck. You sink your teeth into your lip. Harry lifted your chin, and looked deep into your eyes. “Don’t say that. You are beautiful, (y/n).” He said a smirk on his lips. You blushed, and removed your head from his hand. “Are you seeing anyone, Haz?” You ask, regretting you asked. He smiled like a child, and shrugged. “Well- there is one girl…” He looked at you, and you smiled. You were about to reach for his hand, when you heard a girl yell, “HARRY? IS THAT YOU?” Harry turned his head to the sound, and a big smile spread across his face. “EMILY?” He ran over to the girl, and wrapped his arms around her waist. The girl had long, black hair, dyed pink at the end. She had a pink tank with Harry’s face on it, and green short shorts. She looked like a supermodel. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He removed himself from her, and look at her shirt. “Hey! That’s me!” He smiled, pulling her in for another hug. You stood there, chocking on your breath. She removed herself from him, and you watched him as he stared at her chest. “Emmy! What are you doing here? You look great!” He smiled, playfully hitting her shoulder. “Well, I went on a run because I’m trying to lose weight. And hey, not so bad yourself.” She smirked. She gripped his shirt, and he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly. She crashed her lips into his, and you felt your heart shatter right on the spot. You felt your eyes begin to water. She removed her lips from his, and he smiled. You marched up to Harry, and slapped him across the cheek. “WHAT THE F- oh my god (y/n)… I’m-,” You didn’t let him finish. You sprinted away, and never wanted to see him again.

Niall: “CANNONBALL!” Niall screamed as he hopped on the diving board, and crashed into the water. You burst into a fit of laughter. His head popped out of the water, and he smiled at you. “MY GOD! The water is AMAZING!” Niall shouted, floating on his back. “I’ll be the judge of that!” You yelled, taking off your cover-up shirt, and running towards the diving board. You jumped on it, and did a front flip. You collided with the water, and you heard Niall cheering. You swam to the surface, and then swam to Niall. You high-fived him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck. “Thank you so much for inviting me to your pool, Ni. I missed you.” You say, resting your head on his chest. He rested his head on yours. “No problem, (y/n). You’re my best friend. I missed you.” You blushed. You loved Niall with every bone in your body, but you never told him. You always hoped he felt the same way about you the way you felt about him, but after he auditioned for X-Factor, you knew you had a slim chance. But, he still loved to be around you. You loved it when he called you after a concert or a big interview, and you were excited when he asked you to come over to his pool. He invited a few friends over, but he asked you to come over before they came so you two could talk. He held you close, and you nuzzled your head in the crook of his neck. You then heard a strange noise, and saw huge bubbles coming from behind Niall. You removed your head. “NIALL, DID YOU JUST FART?!?” You screamed, trying to remove yourself from his grasp. He laughed like crazy, and you kept trying to squirm. He just tightened his grip on you. “YOU WILL NEVER ESCAPE!” He roared in an evil voice. You began to giggle, and then you gave up. You looked up at Niall, and saw he was staring at you. You blushed, and felt him slip his hand into yours. You licked your lips, and tilted your head to the right. He smirked. You two just stared at each other. You wanted to kiss him. You began to move your head toward his. You saw fear in his eyes. Why was he scared? He was your best friend; he had nothing to be scared of. But then, you heard a door open. You both snapped your heads to the door. A tall, beautiful girl in a swim suit with a wide smile in high heels walked over to the pool. “NIALL!” She shouted, setting down her bag. Niall let go of you, and hopped out of the pool. You felt yourself begin to drown, since Niall was holding you up. You quickly swam to the side, and saw Niall with his arms around the girl. You really got a good look at her. It was Demi Lovato. “Demi! Thanks for coming! This is my best- I mean… friend, (y/n).” He said, pointing to you. You waved to Demi, a fake smile on your face. Demi nodded, not amused. She looked back at Niall, and threw her arms around his neck. She ran her fingers through his hair. Niall pressed his lips against hers, and she smiled. She pulled him closer to her. You looked away. Tears formed in your eyes. You covered your mouth, and sniffed. You pulled yourself out of the pool, and tried to hide your tears. You grabbed your towel, and your bag. You walked toward the door, and you felt someone following you. You ran towards your car, and started it up. Niall knocked on the glass. You opened the window, but didn’t look at him. “(y/n)? Where are you going? You just got here!” He asked, concerned. “Niall… do you love Demi?” You asked, gripping the wheel. “W-what?” He asked confused. “Do you love Demi?” You asked, gritting your teeth. “Y-yeah… we’ve been going out for a while, now. She’s fucking hot! I mean… Why?” He answered. You began to cry again. You looked at Niall, and his eyes widened. He figured it out. “Oh my… shit! You love me, don’t you?” He guessed, covering his mouth. You wiped away your tears. You shut the window, and backed out of the driveway.