Epilogue

Author's Note: I decided on writing this today because I had the urge to write. I wasn't going to post this until Thursday, but I honestly couldn't wait to see your reactions. I started writing "We Found Love" back in October, and finished it in January. These last two stories, I've told the story of Alex and Niall, and I have loved every second of it. Bringing this story to an end kills  me inside, but at least I know that I can always reread  through their adventures, as can you, anytime I want with just the click of a mouse. Considering I never thought I would even get 100 reads on "We Found Love", and you have given it and this story over 200,000 reads and counting, I can't even begin to thank you enough. I know that I'm a guy (obviously), but you don't really see many Guy Directioners, so I'm thankful that you were willing to give my stories a chance. I am so sorry that there won't be a third, but like most great things, they must come to an end. Just know that this isn't the end of my writing, and there will be more. But for one last time, enjoy reading the final update in Alex and Niall's tale. --Ekat =')

---

Alex’s P.O.V. (5 Years Later)

            “Owen Chase Horan! Zackary Michael Horan!” I yell when I enter the living room. A minute later, my two boys enter the living room with their heads down. When they don’t bother looking up at me, I know that they know they’ve done something wrong. “What happened in here?”

            “We were playing Mum,” Zackary explained, terrified by what my reaction was going to be, as he should be. Because of his fear, he started rambling, just like his father. “Owen and I were playing up in our room like you told us to while you cleaned the house for when everyone comes over today, but then Daddy wanted to play with us, and we ended up in the living room. When we saw we made a mess, Daddy said you would clean it.”

            “Oh did he now?” I questioned. Zackary and Ethan nodding at the same time. “Niall James Horan!”

            “Yes my love?” Niall questioned, coming into the room with an innocent smile on his face. Innocent smile my ass. It’s funny to think that even after being together as long as we have, he still thinks he can lie to me, and get away with it. Foolish Irishman.

            “Cut the crap,” I instructed him.

            “What are you talking about Lexi?” Niall asked, still playing dumb.

            “The boys told me,” I replied with a smirk, causing his jaw to drop.

            “You ratted me out?” Niall questioned, looking at our two boys in disbelief.

            “Sorry Dad, but Mum scares us more than you do,” Zack admitted before grabbing his little brother’s hand, and dragged him up the staircase.

            “I even bribed them with ice cream,” Niall said, looking at with me, shock still present in his facial expression. “Guess that just means that there’s more for me.”

            “And ice cream you shall have…after you clean the living room,” I said, ignoring the adorable pouty face he was giving me, and walking up the stairs to check to see that my three little monsters didn’t destroy the rest of our house before the guys get here.

            These last five years have been nothing short of amazing. With that being said, they’ve also flown by so fast. I still remember when I told Harry and the rest of our gang that I was pregnant. Of course, we took my brother aside, and told everyone else first. It was easier that way…so if Harry didn’t have a good reaction to this news, the others could help me in restraining my brother, and stop him from killing my hunk of a husband. It actually went better than I expected. Harry got up from the couch, which sparked worried looks from everyone, especially Niall. But when he came up to us, he threw his arms around us for a three-way hug with tears in his eyes.