Chapter 12

Author's Note: I know you guys have enjoyed the last few chapters, and I hope you enjoy this one as well. This chapter was really easy to write, but you love it all the same. As always, let me know what you think, because I love hearing from you guys! --Ekat =D

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            This week has been one of the best weeks of my life. Niall and I had every intention of telling the gang who won the bet. But somebody thought it would be a good idea, and taunt us into telling them, so we decided to tease the gang, and not tell them who won our little bet until we came home. Let’s just say Louis was not happy about this. No matter who we would call, he would always be the one to answer, and would start hammering us for answers. When we ignored his questioning, he would hang up on us to get us into spilling the beans. To get our revenge, Niall and I shut our phones off for the week, except for when we were taking pictures during our vacation. Eh, it gave us time to enjoy the full luxuries of our honeymoon suite.

            Now Niall, Zack, and I were on our way home. It’s a bitter-sweet ending. It’s good because we’ll get to see our family and friends again. The flip side to the coin is that we’re leaving Australia, which is a place that I definitely recommend to people looking for a quiet getaway, and Niall’s going to have to jump back into his work routine. It’s been a blessing to have him help out with Zack for the last three months, but now it’s going to come to an end. Even though Zackary is obviously a momma’s boy, he loves Niall so much. The way that his eyes light up when he walks into the room is amazing. To anyone that takes the time to notice, you can also tell that his laugh and smile are louder and bigger when Niall’s in the room.

             I’m going to miss being with him all day while he’s at the studio. I know it’s his job, which I totally support, but I love him, and I hate it when there’s any space between us. Luckily, Simon promised that Zack and I could go on tour with him and the boys when the time comes. When we heard that news, a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulder. Zack is like Niall and I. If he doesn’t have at least one of us there, he is one unhappy baby. Our little bundle of joy will throw the worst temper tantrum you have ever seen. Let’s just say that we learned that the hard way when Niall and I left for a couple of hours, leaving Zack with the guys, we came home to what sounded like somebody being murdered. Turns out, it was Zack calling out for Niall and I.

            So here we sat on this plane, bored out of our skulls. Niall was playing with Zack, and I decided to turn my phone on, and go through some of our vacation pictures. As soon as I turned my phone on, I started laughing. Niall glanced up from Zackary, and gave me a look, obviously confused as to why I was laughing. Turned my phone’s screen to him, and he started cracking up too.

Missed Calls:

Louis Tomlinson: 347

            I love that boy, but he really needs to learn to let things go. You would think he would realize that Niall and I don’t cave in to his requests, but I’ve learned to never assume with that boy. I hit ‘ignore missed calls’, and immediately clicked on the photos. There were so many from such a short vacation. Some of them were so stupid, that couldn’t help but laugh at the, , but others were really adorable. I wasn’t able to pinpoint a specific photo as my favorite, but I was able to narrow it down to two. The first picture was of Niall and Zackary standing close to the kangaroo exhibit when we went to the wildlife preserve. They had matching hats, and looked so cute and happy together; my two little kangaroos all happy together. The other picture was of me and Zackary standing by the koala exhibit. Koalas are adorable, but after the boy’s last trip to Australia, I made sure to stay away from them. I decided on making the picture of Zack and Niall my background picture on my phone. I also changed my laptop background to a picture of all three of us at the beach. We did manage to go back later in the week, and had a blast. Turns out, Zack loves the water. We tested it out at the hotel pool, and he fell in love with the water, so we knew he wouldn’t have any problems at the beach.