Chapter 1

Author's Note: Sorry for all of the confusion, but since I posted the first chapter of "We Found Love", I guess Wattpad has changed some things. Anyways, THE SEQUEL IS HERE! :D So I hope you enjoy the first chapter as much I have. I didn't want to post it without finishing the editing of "We Found Love"... and now that I have, this story has my undivided attention. So let me know what you think, and I know that together, we can make this story as great as the first one! --Ekat :D

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            The last three days of my life have been incredible to say the least. I’ve become something that I thought I wouldn’t do for at least another ten years: a mum. I get chills just thinking about it. I’m a mum. When I look down at my son’s blue eyes, I can’t help but smile. My cheeks are actually starting to hurt because I can’t stop smiling. When I look at little Zack, I see Niall; and when I see Niall, my whole world lights up. Today is the day that I get to bring Zackary home, to be with his family. The nurses in the hospital have been nothing but nice, but I can’t wait to go home, and sleep in my own bed. The gang is all here, and they’re getting everything ready, making sure I don’t leave anything behind. I was about to get changed into clothes, instead of this ugly hospital gown, when the head nurse came in.

            “Before you guys take off with this little bundle of joy, it’s time for him to eat,” the nurse said with a smile. All of the nurses loved Zack, and he really is a bundle of joy. He may be only three days old, but I can already tell that he received Niall’s best trait: the ability to be happy all the time. The only time when he wasn’t smiling, was when someone wasn’t holding him. “So if you guys don’t mind, it’s time for the breast feeding.”

            Zayn, Louis, and Liam all sat down instead of leaving the room. Harry rolled his eyes, Niall glared at them, and the girls slapped them all upside the head. I on the other hand, blushed, and had to bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing. Thankfully, each of them got up, and walked out of the room, leaving me with Niall and the nurse, whose name I learned to be Gloria.

            “So have you guys thought about who you want to make Zackary’s godparents?” Gloria asked, striking up a conversation. I sighed when she asked, because this was such a hard decision.

            “We’ve been thinking about it a lot actually,” Niall answered. “It’s really hard though.”

            The nurse nodded, telling us that she understood our predicament.

            “We really want my brother to be the godfather,” I continued. “But I feel like we would be offending one of the guys, if we pick one of the girls, and not their partner.”

            “That’s completely understandable,” Gloria replied. “But sometimes you have to do what’s best for little Zack here.”

            “Yeah, I guess you’re right,” I concluded. Niall looked down to me with understanding eyes. He said that he was okay with whoever I chose, because we both know that any combination of our gang would make great godparents for Zack.

            “It’s your call babe,” Niall said. “Pick whoever you want.”

            Okay, I can do this; I can do this. It’s nothing that major. Just a reference saying who gets to keep our baby if something completely tragic happens to Niall and I. No pressure at all.

Harry’s P.O.V.

            When Alex was finished breast feeding Zack, we were allowed back in the room. Seeing Zackary all the time really made my day. Alex and Niall had yet to pick godparents for him though. I was a little nervous if I’m being honest. I know that she has strong connections with each of the guys, but I was really hoping she would pick me. I would dedicate my entire life to little Zack if something should ever happen to Alex and Niall. He’s my little nephew, and a big ball of energy that I’ve fallen in love with. When we walked back into the room, Alex and Niall were sharing a quick kiss. Niall was holding Zack, while Alex ran into the bathroom to change. She signed her discharge papers this morning, and the cars were ready downstairs. The paparazzi were out front, but we managed to convince the hospital staff to let us park the cars around back, to avoid the crowd.