Chapter 10

Author's Note: As promised, here's the next chapter! :) I hope you enjoy it as much as the other chapters. As always, I'll update this in three days, and I'll be updating "Leave Me Alone" tomorrow. If you haven't already, feel free to check it out. :) --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I am so thankful that we have Zackary on this trip. I’m thankful for two reasons. One, this gives us a chance to spend quality time as a family, and enjoy a vacation. Two, he gets to sit in the seat that separates me and Niall. It was a long flight to Australia, and during the entire wait at the airport, he was teasing me. Zack’s the only thing standing in the way of my jumping over to Niall, and doing things that I don’t even want to think about. I can feel him sitting there, staring at me with a smirk on his face. Luckily, I have the window seat, and it’s providing me with a  view that’s stopping me from looking at Niall. It’s killing me, and he knows it. Bastard.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I can feel it; she’s starting to cave. The boys were right, this was a great idea. After the dragged me away from Alex, they bought me some food before our flight. Well, they certainly know how to get my attention.  Once we sat down, they came up with the perfect way to help me win. I was a little shocked to see Harry trying to help me seduce his sister, but I wasn’t about to turn down their help.

            So, ever since our little chat, I’ve been acting all touchy-feely with Alex. When we were waiting in the lounge for our plane, I made sure that the boys came over, and grabbed Zackary so she couldn’t use him as a human cock-block. I constantly had my arms around her, holding her close to me. I knew I had her when she started squirming, but I didn’t let up. Instead, I retried the tactic I used in the car. But right before she cracked, Dani came over, and pulled her away. I glared at her, and she shot me an innocent smile.

            “Nice try Nialler,” Perrie whispered into my ear. “We’re not going to let you corrupt our little Alex here. You’re going to have to try harder than that.”

            “Bring it on love,” I replied with a cocky grin.

            I had another shot when the girls left Lexi to go to the bathroom, but they quickly took that chance away when they came back for her.

Harry’s P.O.V.

            “So who do you think’s going to win?” I asked as we all walked into Louis and Eleanor’s flat.

            “I think Alex is going to win hands down,” El replied, waving her hand for dramatic effect. Dani and Perrie agreed with her.

            “No way!” Zayn exclaimed, Louis and Liam agreeing with him. “Did you see how she was at the airport? If you three hadn’t gotten her away from Niall, she would have crumbled into pieces.”

            “That’s not true,” Dani lied, yelling right back at him. “We only got her away from him because we didn’t want anyone to see Niall Horan groping his girlfriend in the middle of an airport.”

            “Whatever you say babe,” Liam replied with a smirk. “Who do you think’s going to win Harry?”

            Great. By some sheer of dumb luck, I had managed to avoid this conversation. Now I was being dragged back in, six pairs of eyes on me, with no escape.

            “I hate to say this, but I have to go with Alex,” I answered truthfully. The boys looked at me with disgust, and the girls had smirks on their faces, and were laughing.