Chapter 26

Author's Note: Well, the read count for both of my stories are all screwed up, so I have someone working on it. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, so I can tell how many people are actually reading my story. So... I hope you guys are ready for this update! I went back to my old ways for this one, and made it 100% comical X) I hope you enjoy, and have a good laugh... I know I did writing it. Oh, and if you read it and enjoy it, leave a comment or vote since I can't tell how many people are honestly reading it. --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Niall has finally gotten rid of his cold…Thank God. I love him, but he was a bigger baby than Zackary. But now that they’re back to working in the studio, and you know, actually getting work done, they’ve been acting weird. Anytime I enter the room, the room is empty except for the boys, and they’re always whispering. And they always have one of them on the lookout, so when I enter the room, they all shut their mouths. Then when I ask them about it, they play dumb, and act like they have no clue what I’m talking about.

             I’m seriously considering pinching and squeezing one of their nipples until the spill the details. I wouldn’t do it to Niall because I love him too much; and doing it to Harry is a lost cause seeing as how I’ve inflicted similar pain to him as a child, so he would be used to it. Louis would probably laugh, and try and get me back with pranks. So that would leave Liam and Zayn. Although it would be extremely fun to see them suffer, I think I have the perfect way to make them open up, and tell me the secret that they were trying to keep…but I’m going to need help from the girls.

*

*

*

Still Alex’s P.O.V. (A Few Hours Later)

            “Are you sure this is going to work?” I asked the girls, looking in the mirror.

            “When he sees you, he won’t be able to keep his hands off of you,” Perrie responds, Dani nodding her head in agreement.

            “Yeah, but doesn’t this outfit make me seem like… oh I don’t know, a whore?” I question with sarcasm, knowing that it does. Let’s just say that the clothes I’m wearing are so tight, that the slightest move could cause tearing.

            “That’s the point Alex,” El replies, rolling her eyes. “Niall is supposed to have clouds of lust fill his eyes, and you’re going to seduce the truth out of him. Geez, just because you’re a mom now doesn’t mean you have to act like one with us you know.”

            “That was hurtful,” I point out, covering my heart, mocking a hurt expression. She rolls her eyes, and doesn’t respond to my comment. “Do any of you guys have any idea what they’re talking about?”

            “No, and every time I ask Liam, he tries to change the subject, or he’ll take me out for dinner or a movie,” Dani answers, letting out an exasperated sigh.

            “Oh, you poor girl,” Perrie replies with an amused grin. “Having to spend all of that time with your boyfriend must be torture.”

            “Oh shut up,” Dani laughs. “What about your luck with Zayn?”

            “I got nothing,” Perrie replies, shrugging her shoulders.

            “No, I’m pretty sure you have a few hickies there,” El says, pointing to her neck, making Perrie blush. “Alright, the boys are downstairs, so let’s get the show on the road.”