Chapter 32

Author's Note: Hey guys! It's been a rough weekend from work. I worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night and then worked a double on Sunday. So to say that I was tired is an understatement. I literally did nothing all day to get over it. To be honest, writing this chapter was the hardest thing I did all day. So let's say hello Alex Horan! I just thought I'd let you know that this story is coming to an end soon. In my head, I'm picturing about 2 or 3 more chapters, and then the epilouge. I have had such a blast with this story, but they say that all great things must come to an end. But since we're not there yet, enjoy this chapter! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Well, it’s official; I’m a Horan. Today was the day of our “wedding ceremony” at the courthouse. It went really well. Both of our parents, the boys, and the girls were there, as well as our amazing little boy. He had no idea what was going on, but he was so happy to be surrounded by people. So now we’re on our way to the beach house that Simon rented for us for the week. Niall and I were both extremely excited. I was happy to be staying at a beach house, while Niall was happy to see me in a bikini. That earned him several eye rolls, and slaps to the back of his head. He’s such a horny Irishman…but he’s the horny Irishman that I have officially married. We won’t have our marriage certificate until after we come back from our honeymoon, but that doesn’t matter; I’m still Niall Horan’s wife, and I’ll be damned if anyone’s going to tell me differently.

            “What are you thinking about Mrs. Horan?” a voice seductively whispers into my ear as two arms reach around my waist, pulling my close to hard, toned chest. Hearing him call me “Mrs. Horan” really sent shivers up and down my spine. He obviously sensed this, because his grip on my got tighter and he lifted me up into his lap while the car was moving. “You better get used to it love, because you’re officially mine, and I’m happy to scream it from the rooftops as loud as possible.”

            “You better be,” I reply in a smug tone, turning around and placing my lips on top of his.

            “Hey, we’re still here you know,” a voice calls out from the front seat. Oh yeah, I kind of forgot they were here. Well…some of them. We had to take two cars so that we could all go. So in this first car with Niall and I is Harry, Louis, and Eleanor. That left Liam, Danielle, Zayn, and Perrie in the second car. There was no rearranging with our arrangement, because Zayn and Liam have been avoiding me. Honestly, I couldn’t help but laugh when they thought that I was going to booby-trap the car to get back at them. Please; like I was going to be that simple minded. I’ve had these pranks in mind for a few weeks, and these boys weren’t going to see them coming.

            When I pulled my face away from Niall’s, I ignored his adorable pouting face, and turned my attention to the front seat, where my brother was sitting, glaring at us through the rearview mirror.

            “Yeah, but we’re married now, so I can do this,” Niall smirked as he kissed with passion, leaving me out of breath, and wanting more. “And not get in trouble.”

            “No, you won’t get in trouble,” Harry agreed. “But do that again, and I’ll drown you at the beach house, and watch as your body sinks to the bottom of the sea.”

            “Lighten up,” Niall muttered, making me laugh. Harry obviously didn’t find this funny.

            “What are you laughing at?” Harry asked me. “Did he say something? Niall, what are you saying about me?”

            “Harry, just let them be,” El sighed from the back. I felt bad that she was sitting in the back alone. We tried convincing Harry to let El sit next to Louis, but he started whining about how he hasn’t seen much of his best friend lately. Seeing as how the only ones that were willing to drive were Louis and El, that didn’t leave any other options. Only my brother. “They’re newlyweds, so let them show they’re love for each other.”