Chapter 9

Author's Note: Well, I'm so glad that you guys liked the last chapter of this story. It was so much fun to write. Because of the bet, that caused me to laugh even more at this chapter. I hope it's not too much. Let me know what you think of it, because as always, I love hearing from you guys! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I woke up alone this morning. It didn’t really surprise me, because Alex is usually up with Zack in the mornings anyway. I did miss her comfort though. After crawling out of bed, I dragged myself downstairs for breakfast. When I saw Zack, he was sitting in his highchair, which made me smile. From the looks of things, he just finished breakfast. Then I noticed Lexi standing by the stove, making pancakes. Yum.

            “Morning babe,” I said, placing a kiss on her lips. She deepened the kiss, and shot her tongue straight into the mouth. I had to resist the urge to let out a groan. Which let me tell you, is very hard to do when you’ve only been up for five minutes. When she pulled away, she acted like nothing happened.

            “Morning babe,” she answered back as she piled my plate high with pancakes. Oh… she’s good. I sat down, and ate my breakfast as she cleaned Zackary up. “I’m going to get Zackary ready, and then finish packing any last minute things for our trip. Are the pancakes good?”

            I rolled my eyes at her, but nodded my head. Please, like her food could be anything less than perfection. When she took Zack upstairs, I noticed her swaying her hips a little more than she usually does. If she keeps that up, I’ll lose this bet in no time at all. Her wearing those tight jeans isn’t helping either. I let out a gigantic sigh, and decided to finish my breakfast.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I had the perfect plan this morning to make Niall cave in. I wore his favorite outfit of mine, knowing he would be staring at me. I made him pancakes, kissed him with so much passion, and made sure to sway my hips when I walked away. I could feel his eyes on me, so I know he saw me. God, why can’t he give up already? If only he knew what me seeing him in just his boxers did to me. It took every ounce of willpower I had not to reach across the table, and… you know what; never mind.

            Since Zack wore the onesie that everyone got Niall for Christmas yesterday, I decided to dress him in the one that they got me for Christmas today. I had to do a late load of laundry after putting him to bed though. Niall would kill me if we went to Australia, and Zackary didn’t have his “favorite onesie”. Now that everything is all done, we can finally head to the airport. The gang was meeting us there to say goodbye, and Paul insisted on driving us. That was fine by me, because I really don’t feel like leaving my car at the airport for a week. Who knows what could happen to it there? Just as I finished packing a carry on for Zack, the doorbell rang. That must be Paul. Maybe I can do one more thing to seduce the little leprechaun.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I just finished getting dressed when the doorbell rang. I decided that if Alex can tease me with her clothes, I can do the same to her. After standing in my closet for ten minutes, I finally decided on my ‘Free Hugs’ t-shirt, and some skinny jeans… her favorite outfit of mine. Seeing as how I was the first one downstairs, I was the one to answer the door. As expected, it was Paul.

            “Morning Niall,” Paul said, taking a step into our house. “Are you, Alex, and Zack ready?”

            “Yeah, we’re ready,” I heard Lexi call from behind me. When I turned around, my jaw dropped. She changed into even sexier clothes… if that’s even possible. Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me. “I’m just going to put Zackary in his car seat. Can the two of you handle putting the suitcases in the car?”