Chapter 25

Author's Note: Hey guys! I am so sorry that I didn't finish this sooner. I had every intention of having it up  eight or nine hours ago, but I still feel like crap, and have been feeling lazy all day. Hopefully this cold goes away soon, because I'm tired of it already (Karma's being a bitch seeing as how I'm writing about  how Niall and Alex got sick XD). Well, I hope that you enjoy this chapter, and will let me know what you think of it! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            It has been almost a week since I’ve gotten sick, and I just have one thing to say.  I. Am. Sick. Of. Being. Sick. I can tell that I’m starting to get on Alex’s nerves too. I don’t know what it is about when I get sick, but I always refuse to believe it. To me, when I imagine being sick, I picture moping around, complaining about having a headache, blowing your nose every ten seconds, and coughing until you feel like you’re about to cough up a lung. Seeing as how that’s not exactly how I describe having fun, I tend to deny being sick so I don’t feel this way. But after a while, you just learn to give in. Then when you finally accept the fact that you’re sick, you want nothing more than to be taken care of; to be nursed back to health, and mothered like when you were a young child. And unfortunately for Lexi, I turned to her for that nurture. I know what a pain in the ass I am when I’m sick, but I can’t help it.

            “Alex!” I call-whined through the house, hoping to get her attention. As much as I love her babying me, she has things to do around the house. A majority of her time has to be spent on Zackary. It kills me hearing their laughs of joy when I’m stuck up here, suffering from ultimate misery. There’s nothing worse than hearing your girlfriend and son’s laughter, and not being able to join in, and be the person making them laugh.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            I was playing with Zackary in the living room when I heard Niall call my name. He’s been really depressed lately. I’ve had to take drastic action to prevent Zackary from catching the cold that Niall and I have had. Unfortunately, this meant keeping Zack as far away from Niall as possible. Seeing as how Niall suffers from separation anxiety when it comes to Zack and I, he wasn’t exactly thrilled with this. But, I had to be put my foot down with this. That included saying no to his pouting face… and let me tell you; that wasn’t easy. Actually, it was a frickin nightmare.

            “Yes Niall?” I questioned, trying my best to keep my cool. I really did feel bad for him, but he has to stay up in isolation until he gets better.

            “I’m bored,” Niall whined. “Can you let me see Zacky now?”

            “Are you all better?” I asked, knowing that the answer was no.

            “Yes,” Niall lied, which was caught when he went into a sneezing frenzy. Gotta love karma.

            “You’re so full of shit,” I called up laughing, probably making him pout some more. “And stop that pouting. It’s not going to work this time.”

            “But I want to see Zacky,” Niall said, continuing the whining. That’s it; drastic times call for drastic measures. I ignored Niall’s whining long enough to find my cell phone, and shoot out a massive text.

To: Eleanor, Danielle, Perrie, and Haz

Okay, as we all know, Niall has been sick for over a week, and he’s driving me crazy. Girls, bring your boy toys over (you too Haz) so we can have a meeting… and then I need for the boys to spend some time with Niall before I kill him…. Joking (maybe).