Chapter 21

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm super excited to be posting this update for you. I think this will give you guys PLENTY of cute moments, and some small cheeky ones ;) I just want to say that I've been reading some amazing stories over the last couple of days, and to know that you guys still enjoy my stories when there are some really amazing writers out there warms my heart. Plus knowing that you enjoy One Direction stories written by a guy really means a lot. Well, enough of this sappy nonsense, I'll let you get to reading ;) Update for "Leave Me Alone" tomorrow :D --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            “Niall, are you sure?” Uncle Simon asked, hoping I was going to change my mind. But I was dead set on this.

            “I’m positive,” I confirmed. There was no way I going to anything else.

            “Alright, but let me know if I can do anything to help,” Simon commented. It’s really sweet how protective he is of her when they’ve only met a few times.

            “I will Uncle Si,” I reply. We say our goodbyes, and I make my way up the stairs to enter Alex and I’s bedroom.

            “Babe, are you sure you’re alright?” I called into the bathroom that Alex locked herself in since about an hour ago. Since then, she’s been throwing up nonstop, and has been making me worried.

            “I. Am. Going. To. Die,” I hear her call out, making me let out a slight laugh.

            “Alex, can you please open the door?” I ask, trying to convince her to let me help. She can be so stubborn. “I just want to see that gorgeous face or yours, and make everything better.”

            “Niall, I’m already sick, I don’t need to be sick from your adorable comments,” Alex says, making me pout. I hate it when I can’t make her feel better. It doesn’t help that she’s not letting me either. “Please stop pouting; you know I hate it when you pout. I just wish I knew what it was that made me this sick. I have a headache, my throat is sore, and I feel nauseous.”

            “I have a pretty good feeling I know why your head and throat hurt,” I say with a cheeky smirk, but she stopped me by telling me to shut up. But then a thought came into my mind that made me light up more than a Christmas tree. “Hey Alex, do you think that you’re pregnant again?”

            “Don’t you dare say that!” she snapped at me. “I’m not pregnant.”

            “Your mood swings say something different,” I replied, amusement clear in my voice.

            “You better watch what you say Horan,” Alex warned; but that didn’t stop me from grinning. Although, my next thought did bring a damper to my mood.

            “Alex, do you not want to have another baby?” I asked, almost in a whisper. We’ve talked about having more kids, and she said she wanted to. Did she change her mind?

            “No Niall, it’s not that,” Alex reassured, sensing my upset tone. But before she could continue, she got sick in the toilet again. I really wish she didn’t lock the door so I could run in there, and at least hold her hair back for her. I was about to say something, but before I could, the door flew open, and she threw herself into my chest. Not to sound mean, but I could tell by her appearance that she felt like shit. Like I said, I don’t mean it in a mean way. Alex will always be beautiful. With that being said, she has this glow about her that she gets when she isn’t feeling well.