Chapter 24

Author's Note: Hey guys; I know I said that the update was going to be for tomorrow, but I finished the chapter early, and I'm really excited about it. I really hope you guys enjoy it, and have a good laugh. I know I certainly did writing it. Well, as usually, let me know what you think, and I'll be updating again on Tuesday. --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            It’s been a week since the boys came over to apologize, but I still haven’t forgiven them. Let me tell you, that hasn’t been an easy task. I’m still kind of mad that they wouldn’t trust me with something so serious, but I’m starting to get over it. My plan was to make the boys realize what it was like to not talk to me, and let’s just say they don’t like it. Every day, I get voicemail messages on my cell phone of them singing sad, depressing songs about how much they love me, and how they miss hearing my voice. I was never really mad at the girls because they were just doing what their boyfriends asked. I couldn’t blame them for that, seeing as how I would do almost anything Niall asked me to do. I did, however, feel bad for them when they would complain about the boys being completely miserable while they were home from me ignoring them. Even though I’m getting close to my breaking point, I still have a little fight left in me.

            But on a more positive note, I finally got over my cold. And as usual, when something good happens, something has to come along and ruin it. To put things into perspective, I gained a second child…figuratively, not literally. That would be kind of hypocritical of me just a little bit.

            “Alllllex,” Niall whined from the top of the staircase. I swear to God, this boy is going to be the death of me.

            “What?” I yelled from the kitchen. I know that may make me seem like a bitch, but this has been going on for about three days.

            “Can I come downstairs now?” Niall asked, continuing on with the whining.

            “NO, get back in bed,” I shouted as I finished cleaning the dishes from breakfast.

            “But I’m bored,” Niall whined, stomping his foot like a child demanding attention. Oh, I’m getting a headache.

            “You should be resting,” I say, coming into view of the Irish lad.

            “Why can’t you come up here with me?” Niall asked, pouting, sticking his lower lip out to make his adorable face even cuter.

            “Because I have to clean up around the house from when I’ve been sick,” I pointed out. He let out a dramatic puff of air. That’s fine by me. He can huff and puff all he wants, but things have to get done around here. I can’t live in a house full of clutter. It killed me not being able to get up and clean last week, but I was so physically ill, that it hurt going down the stairs to eat.

            It’s a wonder that Zackary hasn’t caught the bug that’s been floating in this house. I took every precaution a few days ago by having my mum come and pick him up. I talked to her yesterday, and she told me that he missed Niall and I, which broke my heart. She also told me that the boys visited the other day. I didn’t have a problem with that though. Just because I was ignoring them, didn’t mean that I was going to cut them off from Zackary. I know how much they love him, and it would devastate them if they couldn’t see him. I don’t need another case like what happened with Louis times four. In my mind, I could picture the phone call I would get from Simon about how the boys weren’t working from moping around the studio. That’s not going to be on me.