Chapter 31

Author's Note: Since I've had a really great day at work, I decided to post this chapter a few hours early. For the first time in a real long time, I managed to write a chapter a few days before the post date instead of the day of the update! I am so proud of myself :D And it's also my desired length (out of the gutter dirty minded people). So I'll shut up now, and let you read it! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Niall and I have been engaged for a couple of weeks now, and the demands to plan our wedding have been insane. And from any normal person’s perspective, who doesn’t know our group, you would think that it’s El, Dani, and Perrie that are the ones doing flips to plan our wedding. As usual, that’s not the case with our group. Nope; instead, I’m being forced to deal with the wedding planners known as Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis. But recently, I’ve liked to call them my worst nightmare.

            “Lexi, the boys are downstairs to see you,” Niall says, entering the bedroom, and wrapping his arms around me. I could almost see the grin on his face.

            “You better wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you,” I threaten, leaning into his chest. I know he’s trying his best not to laugh, but the vibrations of his chest are a dead giveaway.

            “But babe, they’re only trying to help you plan for the most magical day of our lives,” Niall teases.

            “Niall, I’d stop if I were you,” I warn. “Don’t make me beat you.”

            “Ooh, that sounds hot,” Niall whispers into my ear. “You wouldn’t be too rough with me, would you? Or would you not stop until I beg you to?”

            “You are such a dirty perv,” I laugh out, making him pout.

            “I believe the politically correct term is hormonal teenager,” Niall says with a small smirk before turning it into a pout again. “But you love me, right?”

            “More than anything,” I reply, turning around, and placing my lips on his.

            “Hey, stop the snogging, and let’s go!” a voice that I know belonged to Louis called from the bottom of the steps. “We finally have a day off, and we have to start planning your wedding. I think we should start with color schemes, and if you don’t get down here, we’re going to start picking without you.”

            “Maybe the girls and I should head out and catch a movie,” Niall continues teasing, starting to crack up. After a minute, we both calm down, and he rocks us back in forth while holding onto me. “So when are you going to tell them?”

            “I was kind of thinking about never, but I don’t think that’s going to work,” I said, making Niall crack up all over again.

            “Lexi, you know you have to tell them now,” Niall says, hinting at what I know is going to be a disaster.

            “Will you come with me?” I plead, but he doesn’t look like he’s budging.

            “Why, so you boys can blame me, and feed me to the wolves; I don’t think so,” Niall says crossing his arms. I think I know a way to change his mind.

Harry’s P.O.V.

            “Go get them Harold,” Louis commands, practically throwing me up the stairs. Sometimes I wonder if that boy has more estrogen than testosterone. When I walk up the stairs, I see Alex leaning over Niall, whispering something into his ear. Almost instantly, Niall’s gaze meets mine, and his eyes widen in panic. His face automatically starts to blush. Oh Geez.