Chapter 2

Author's Note: Hey guys! I know that so many of you have been waiting for the sequel, and I'm glad to be writing again. You have no idea how hard it was not to write for an entire week. I just wanted to edit the first story, and give some other people a chance to finish reading the story. I was amazing that in one week, you guys have given "We Found Love" an extra 10,000 views. Hopefully, we have the same success with "Let There Be Love", and hopefully we can get it ranked fairly quickly. Your support means everything to me, and I love hearing from you all. Okay, I'll shut up now, and let you read the new chapter ;) --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I was surprised we were able to get out of the hospital in one piece. Even though I’m not one for hospitals, the doctors and nurses that worked here were really nice, and really good at their job. They were forever checking up on their patients, making sure they were okay. After spending the first two days in the hospital with Alex, she made me go home for a good night of sleep, and to take a shower. I wasn’t happy with it, but with the amazing staff at the hospital, I was happy that I wouldn’t have to worry too much about her. When the paparazzi heard that Alex had the baby, they immediately started swarming the hospital. Thankfully, they weren’t allowed inside.  

            I carried Zackary down to the car, and placed him in the backseat after hooking up his car seat. Alex volunteered, but I told I would handle it. The truth of the matter is that she was still sore from giving birth, and probably would be for a couple of weeks. She tried her best to hide the pain, but every once in a while, I would see her wince. Dr. Carter prescribed some pain medication that would help Lexi adjust to the pain. She also made sure that the medication wouldn’t be harmful to the baby, since we had decided to breast feed Zack.

            “Niall, I would have done that,” Alex said once I was in the driver’s seat. She also wasn’t allowed to drive for two weeks. Although seeing as how Zack is only three days old, and I’m home for the next three months, I don’t see any reason for her to be driving anyway.

            “I know you would have,” I commented. “Even though you’re not pregnant anymore, you still have to take it easy for the next couple of weeks.”

            “Why are you so good to me?” she asked, a smile present on her face. I leaned in, and kissed on her lips.

            “Because I love you,” I replied, starting the car.

            “I love you too,” Alex added, kissing me one more time before we made our way home.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Niall was driving us back to our house. The rest of the guys were going out to lunch, and would drop by after. While he was driving, I was turned around in my seat, and looking at Zack. His big blue eyes were staring right into mine. I gently placed my index finger in his tiny hand, and it looked like he was smiling.

            “He’s going to be a Momma’s boy,” Niall smirked, looking in the rearview mirror. I blushed at his comment, but a smile made its way onto my face.