Chapter 6

Author's Note: Hey guys! I thought I'd give you all another update for today. :D I'm also letting you guys know that I'm writing another Nialler story as we speak. Don't worry, I'm still writing this one; but the one I'm writing now is called "Leave Me Alone" (which is up now), and it's nowhere near the happy story that "We Found Love" is. I also want to let you know that this story won't be as long as "We Found Love". I'm thinking about making it about 20 chapters. Well, I'll let you guys read the update. As always, let me know what you think. --Ekat =D

---

Louis’ P.O.V.

            I have been bouncing off the walls since I woke up this morning. It’s been a whole week since Alex and Niall lowered my punishment, so that means I can see Zackary today. I tried waking El up so we could leave early, but she wasn’t having it. She wasn’t exactly happy with me when she came home yesterday. I thought Alex was mad at me about what happened, but that was nothing compared to how pissed El was. I thought she was going to rip my head off when she came through the door. She was giving me the silent treatment for the longest time. Finally after four hours of pestering, I was able to get her to forgive me.

            I’ve been preparing for this for an entire week, and I can’t wait to spend the day with him. I went out to the toy store yesterday, and basically bought the entire place. This is just my way of showing him how much I love him. Am I going a little overboard with this? Yeah, but I love the little guy so much, that I don’t care. He’s the first One Direction baby, and I’m going to spoil him rotten. The gang and I treat him as though he were our own child; that’s how close we are as a family.

            When El finally got up, I rushed her into the shower so we could leave already. I’m finally allowed to see Zack again, and I’m not going to waste a minute of it.

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Even though I’m an early riser, I like sleep. We’re like best friends; I can’t imagine going a day without it. So when someone threatens to pull me away from my best friend, I don’t exactly like it. But that’s exactly what happened when I felt someone poking my cheek.

            “Alex, it’s time to get up,” Niall seductively whispered into my ear. Someone’s a little cheeky this morning.

            “I don’t think so,” I teased. “I think I still have a couple of hours before Lou gets here. I told him noon.”

            “Right, so that means he’ll be here at ten,” Niall replied, leaving kissed up and down my neck. Ugh, why does he have to do this to me so early? He knows how long of a day this is going to be. When I tried pushing him off of me, he just strengthened his hold on me. “You’re not going anywhere Princess. I’m not done with you yet.”

            I turned onto my back, and was greeted with a soft pair of lips touching my own. We kissed like this until we heard someone yell.

            “What the hell do you think you’re doing to my sister?” Harry yelled. Niall and I separated long enough to see Harry standing in our bedroom doorway. Niall was quick at coming up with a response.

            “Umm, she wasn’t breathing, and I had to give her mouth to mouth,” Niall said. Smooth Niall. I covered my eyes with my hand, and shook my head at his lame cover-up story. I doubt Haz would buy that story after what he saw anyway. Wait a minute.

            “Harry, how the hell did you get in here?” I asked him. I know for a fact that we locked all of the doors, and I haven’t given him a house key yet. When he looked at his feet, I had a feeling something fishy was going on. Okay, time to use my stern voice. “Haz.”