Chapter 34

Author's Note: This is the last chapter of "Let There Be Love"....I know, I know. I'll go buy the boxes of tissues now ;) There is still the Epilogue which will be posted in a few days. Until that time, I hope you guys enjoy this newly written chapter. I wasn't sure if I was going to make this into one or two chapters. But as you already know, I've decided to end it with this. To say I've had an amazing time with this story is an understatement. Well, as usual, let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            “Are you sure you’re okay with this?” I ask, rushing around the house, making sure all of the last minute packing was done.

            “Will you stop worrying?” Harry asked. I could sense the eye roll he was given me, even though I couldn’t see him. If it wasn’t for the fact that he was taking care of my son, I would smack him upside the head. But, being the nice sister that I am, I decided to spare my brother from dealing with any mental issues…he has enough as it is. “I will probably regret saying this later, but I actually want you two to enjoy your honeymoon. You don’t have to worry about Zack. Me and the little guy here are going to have a great time while you two are also having a great time…hopefully not too great of a time. I want my sister to come back, still being able to walk.”

            “Harry!” I scold, turning around, and slapping him on the shoulder. What? I’m pretty sure it’s impossible for me to go one day without slapping him. I don’t know; he just has that special quality about him.

            “Just throwing that out there,” Harry said, trying to defend himself.

            “Babe, I’m trying to finish packing, and I can’t find my speedo, have you seen it?” Niall called from upstairs, his voice echoing through the house, causing me to bite my lip to prevent laughter from escaping my lips, but that didn’t work with Harry. A minute later, Niall walked downstairs since I didn’t reply to him. When he saw Harry standing there laughing, I saw the darkest blush appear. Literally, his entire face was red; from his cheeks, all the way to his ear tips. “Oh, hi Harry; I didn’t know you were here already.”

            “Obviously,” my brother replied, trying his hardest to stop laughing.

            “Can we not say anything to the boys about this?” Niall asked, hope in his voice.

            “Bro, you’ve violated my sister more times than I can count on my hands and feet,” Harry pointed out, making me blush. Niall would have blushed harder, but the shade his face turned when he found out Harry knew he actually owned a speedo made that impossible. “I think you letting me tell the boys will make me forget about the anger I have about that.”

            “I thought that’s what you being called an uncle was for,” I teased.

            “No, that only got you two out of trouble for us having to deal with your crazy pregnancy hormones,” Harry shot back with a smirk. I tried glaring at him, but it did nothing to the smirk that was on his face…but I think I know what will.

            “Don’t worry about it babe; you don’t need your speedo” I said to Niall, placing a kiss on his lips. “While I love seeing you in it, I have always wanted to give skinny dipping a shot.”

            “Oh hell no!” Harry said, coming in-between us. “Lexi, go tell him where his banana hammock is before I join you two on this little sex-cation of yours.”

            “It’s in the spare room at the end of the hall,” I told Niall, smiling at the reaction I got out of my brother.

            “So I want to talk to you,” Harry said, suddenly becoming serious once Niall ran up the stairs to hide himself from further embarrassment.