Chapter 42

Dinner was truly delicious, and Aidan came up with the brilliant idea to have a little dance off against Luke and Ashley.

I had one hand in Aidan's and one on his shoulder, on of his hands was placed on my waist helping me move around a bit better.

I could see Luke and Ashley weren't doing as good as us, I could hear them curse in pain a bit.

"Hey, so any new thoughts on New-Zealand?" Aidan asked making me sigh.

"Not really, but I still have no idea what to do." I replied and he quickly twirled me around.

"Understandable, is it 100% sure Tom's coming too?" he asked making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, but you know Dean will take care of me like a brother, he won't let me hang around with Tom while we'd be still dating." I said and he started doing some kind of faster dance.

"I may hope so, I think I'd literally break down if I saw you with him." he said making me smile at him, he's so sweet and protective.

"I love you." I mumbled and he quickly twirled me around and pressed me against himself.

"How could I live without you?" he wispered and he put his arms on my back.

"Pretty easy, I can be a pain in the butt." I said making him chuckle.

"No, you're not. Yes, you can be very childish but that's cute." he wispered, we started to just gently sway from side to side.

We were just both enjoying the silence, being comfortable in eachother's embrace.

"Hey, who'd like some tea?" Aidan's mother asked as she walked outside seeing us in eachothers embrace.

"Just leave us mom, just give us some time." Aidan said pressing one hand to the back of my head.

"I wanna enjoy our last few days together. But please, if you want to break up with me, just tell me how you feel." he wispered but I just hummed.

"But seriously, if you don't love me, tell me." he said but I hummed again.

"I'm only humming because I'm very comfortable right now." I mumbled making him chuckle.

"We can go to bed so we can talk more there, just talk with eachother about our relationship." he said and I nodded lightly.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna walk." I mumbled making him grin.

He then picked me up, bridal style, and I pressed my head to his chest.

"Is she sleeping?" I heard his father ask and I slightly opened my eyes.

"Nah, she's just lazy." Aidan replied making me giggle.

"It's only 9 pm, are you two already going to bed?" Ashley asked and he just nodded.

"Well, goodnight then." Eileen said with a cheeky wink.

Aidan and I walked into our room, he carefully placed me on our bed.

"Hey, since I didn't shower after we had sex maybe I could do that now." I sighed and he nodded agreeing.

"I thought we could maybe take like a bath together, good idea?" he asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah, that's okay. Is your dark blue shirt in my or your suitcase?" I asked and he pointed to mine.

"Mine, I'll take it to our bathroom. See you there." he said and he quickly kissed my cheek before walking off.

When I had collected all my stuff I walked into the bathroom, I there saw Aidan in the bath with his phone.