Chapter 48: Epilogue part 2

Some years later...

"Honey, can you go play outside with the twins?! I need to bring Lillian to the nursery and William to school!" I yelled through the house as I picked Lillian, our one year old daughter up.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, what were you saying?" Aidan asked as he came walking down the stairs.

"I asked if you could take the twins outside, I'm gonna bring Lillian to the nursery and William to school." I said as I grabbed the keys from the countertop.

"Sky, it's saturday, there's no school today." he said making me face palm.

"I am such an idiot!" I exclaimed as I sat down on the couch.

"Doesn't matter, are all the kids still asleep exept for Lillian?" he asked as he sat down next to me and I nodded.

"So what are we gonna do today, if there's not any school today." I sighed looking at the little girl gurgling in my arms.

"Mommy?!" I then heard someone yell from upstairs.

"Should I go?" Aidan asked but I shook my head.

"Just watch Lillian for me." I said and I handed the little girl to him.

I then ran upstairs and the first thing I saw was one of the twins crying in the hallway.

"Kate, darling, what's wrong?" I asked as I kneeled down in front of her.

"Felix stole my cat." she mumbled talking about her stuffed animal, her twin brother always steals her stuffed animal.

"Felix Pat Turner! You get here right now!" I yelled and the small boy immediately came walking out of the boys room what he shared with the oldest child, William.

"Did you grab her cat?" I asked but he quickly ran back into the room.

"Aidan?! Go discipline your boys!" I yelled as I picked Kate off the ground.

"Who did what?" Aidan asked when he had arrived upstairs.

"Felix stole Kate her cat, and ran back into his room." I said and he sighed.

He then walked into the room, I could hear some boys squeel. And when he walked out he had both the boys on his shoulders.

"Here's the little kitty for my little princess." Aidan said as he handed the stuffed animal to Kate again.

"Thank you, daddy." Kate said softly and I placed her on the ground again.

Then I could hear the doorbell ring, and all the kids started running towards the front door.

"Were we expecting someone?" I asked and he grabbed his phone.

"Uhm, oh no, Lee's coming over, I totally forgot!" he exclaimed and I immediately started walking towards the front door.

"Dad, hey!" I exclaimed and I gave him a hug.

"How's my girl doing?" he said but he  quickly let go of me to hug all the kids.

"I'm doing great! Same for Aidan, and all the kids are doing fantastic." I said and I saw Aidan walking down the stairs with Lillian.

"Hello Lee, how've you been?" Aidan asked and he shook his hand.

"I've been great, how's Lillian doing?" Lee asked as he looked down at the little girl.

"Good, no words yet, and no walking yet though, just a bit gurgling." Aidan replied and he quickly poked Lillian's little nose.