Chapter 17

Adam, Dean, Aidan and I went back to Adam's place pretty early, mainly because Adam was exhausted and my sore feet from wearing heels.

"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm so tired." Adam sighed and I hugged him slowly.

"If decide to get frisky, move to the bedroom please." Adam wispered and I chuckled.

"Okay, I will." I replied wispering and he yawned before letting me go.

"I'm gonna go too, goodnight guys." Dean said and he also hugged me.

"Good luck." Dean wispered and I quickly poked his side.

"Hey, watch it!" he exclaimed giggling, making me smile.

"Sorry." I said sarcastically, he just rolled his eyes.

"Goodnight guys." I said and they both went upstairs.

Aidan immediately turned his attention to me, and he put his hands by my sides.

"So what's my suprise?" he wispered followed by a small kiss in my neck.

"Couch, face down. Clothes off, Turner." I said and he jokingly put his hands up in surrender.

"You're fiesty today, I like it." he quickly said, and he walked to the living room.

I hurriedly ran upstairs, and I kneeled down next to my suitcase.

I grabbed my black sexy lingerie, and I quickly put it on.

Then I looked in the mirror, and I smiled at the sight of myself.

I did feel a bit cold, so I put Aidan's bathrobe on. And in the pocket of the bathrobe I put the massage oil.

I carefully walked downstairs, and I saw Aidan sitting on the couch, in only his boxers.

"Face down, clothes off, Turner." I said firmly and he laughed a little bit.

"I'm liking this alot." he said as he took his boxers off and laid down on the couch, just how I asked him to.

"Now you just need to relax, baby." I wispered and I took the bathrobe off.

Then I put some oil on my hands, sat down on his exposed butt, and I started massaging him.

"Okay, this feels...weird. I feel a bare ass on mine, are you naked?" he asked and he tried to look at me, but I stopped him by putting his head between my hands.

"I'm not naked, I'm wearing something, but it's not much." I said and I could feel his body tense up, and a small sigh.

"I wanna see you so bad, I just know you look so sexy and hot." he sighed and I chuckled.

"We can flip, then I can massage your chest. Only if you want to, of course." I said and I smiled lightly, he's being his curious and adorable self.

"I would love that." he sighed and I slowly got off the couch.

He then turned around, and faced me. I had a hard time not looking at his manhood.

"Skyla, you look...totally hot and sexy. I was right all along." he said with a smirk on his face.

I then silently sat down on his lower stomach, and I rubbed my hands on his pecs and sixpack, he's so hot and muscular.

He was just constantly looking at me, scanning my body.

Then he quickly rubbed his own hands on his body making them covered in oil.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused but he just grinned lightly, making me more confused.

"I'm only returning the favor." he replied calmly as he started rubbing the oil all over my stomach.

"Stop." I said giggling, but I only wanted him to stop because this was his special night. It did feel really good though.

"Come closer, I wanna tell you something." he then said softly and I lowered myself.

"I want you now, only you." he wispered and I quickly went back to my position on his lower stomach.

"And I just wanna cuddle with you tonight." I sighed but he didn't really seem bothered by it.

"If that is what you wish, we shall do that." he said as he started massaging my stomach and sides again.

"Babe, stop. I want this night to be you getting massages, not me." I said and his face immediately turned sad.

"Sky, please. I only do it because I love the look of pleasure on your face, and I haven't seen it in a while." Aidan said and he slid his hands down my sides.

"You wanna sleep here tonight?" I asked and I earned a smile on his face.

"Of course, you can just lay on top of me, only if you want to though." he then quickly said, and I immediately put my head on his chest.

"There's only one problem left now, I always sleep without my bra on." I mumbled and I felt him chuckle.

"I can help you with that." he said and I felt his hands searching for my bra on my back.

I could feel that he was struggling with the clip, which made me giggle a bit.

"Need any help?" I asked but he firmly shook his head.

"Nah, I'll be..." he said and I felt the strap fall loose. "Fine."

I then quickly sat up straight again, and threw my bra on the ground.

Aidan was just looking at me in awe, but I soon laid down on his chest again.

"Why are you so hot? And why doesn't Lee like me enough." he said, still in awe, as he put both his hands on my back.

"He likes you, and he told me that I'm now old enough to make my own decisions." I sighed and his head shot up.

"So the rule is off, no rules from Lee anymore?" he asked and I nodded.

"I still just wanna do this, I'm really enjoying this." I said and I felt one of his arms move around me.

"I understand, are you going to sleep now?" he asked and I anwsered with a yawn.

"Yeah, probably." I replied and he started playing with my hair.

"Sweet dreams then." he said softly making me smile.

"You too, baby." he replied and I sighed.

I then already fell asleep, mainly because of Aidan's steady heartbeat.