Chapter 43

"Hey, Skyla. Goodmorning, it's already 11 am." I heard Aidan say but I just groaned and snuggled into my pillow.

"Leave me alone, can I get five more minutes." I groaned making him chuckle.

"Sorry, but you really need to wake up. What do you wanna wear today?" he asked as he got out of the bed.

"I don't know, something comfortable. Sorry, but I'm not even in the mood to pretend we had sex. Can you lend me that oversized sweater, and give me the simple denim shorts." I said and yawned loudly.

"Okay, what do you wanna do today?" he asked as he handed me my clothes.

"Go back home, I miss my baby, alot." I mumbled making him chuckle.

"Okay, but does that mean you're leaving tomorrow?" he asked sadly and I nodded.

"I'll ask Dean to pick us up, my car's still at our apartment." he said and he immediately grabbed his phone to call Dean.

"Hey man!" Aidan exclaimed and I heard a chuckle coming from the phone.

"Hello, I literally just got back from running with Pike, he's doing great by the way. Why are you calling?" Dean asked and I quickly sat up so I could listen to the converstaion.

"Well, I thought that you could maybe pick us up. Then you and Sky can also leave for New-Zealand tomorrow." Aidan said and I sighed before putting my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, you already sent me your adress so I think I'll be there in an hour. See you guys then, bye guys!" Dean exclaimed and he immediately hung the phone up.

"I'll go pack our bags, you can go have some breakfast." he said and he  kissed my forehead.

"Okay, see you there." I replied as I walked out of the room.

"Goodmorning Skyla, did you sleep well?" Eileen asked and I yawned before nodding.

"Yeah, I slept well. A friend of mine will pick us up in like an hour so there's not much time left to stay here." I sighed as I walked over to a countertop to get some bread.

"I'm sad to hear that, we all really enjoyed having you and our son here, you two seem like a happy couple." she then said and I nodded.

"We used to be, I'm leaving tomorrow and we both don't know what to do so that's driving us a bit apart." I sighed and she nodded understanding.

"It must be hard for both of you, I just hope you both will be happy with the decision." she replied making me try to just hold all the tears back from flowing all over my cheeks.

"Hey Skyla, you okay?" I heard Aidan ask but I shook my head.

"Ah, babe, tell me what's wrong." he then said as he hugged me tight.

"I just don't know anymore." I sobbed onto his shoulder and he gently rubbed my back.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" he mumbled and I shook my head.

"I don't want any. Just give me a minute." I said as I pushed him away and ran outside.

I sat down by the water and just let everything out.

"Hey Skyla, need someone to talk to?" I heard Luke ask making me sigh.

"Please just leave me alone for a bit, I need some time." I said but he sat down next to me.

"I thought we could catch up a bit, we haven't spoken for what seems like forever." he said but I turned my head away from him.

"Leave me alone, just go." I mumbled rubbing my hands in my eyes.

"And tell me why I should, beautiful." he wispered in a low voice and I felt a hand underneath my chin.

"I've been regretting that I've never kissed you back then." he wispered and he slowly leaned into my face.

"You have a girlfriend." I replied as I placed my hand on his lips.

"That was the only way I could see my future wife again." he mumbled as he leaned in once again.

"Luke?!" I heard Aidan exclaim and he walked towards us.

Aidan pulled Luke up by his shirt, and started yelling at him.

"Dude, I warned you! Stay away from my girl!" Aidan yelled and I could see he was literally about to throw a punch at him.

"I swear, I didn't even touch her!" Luke exclaimed but Aidan and I both knew he was lying.

"You were messing with my girl, why?!" Aidan yelled but I pushed the both apart.

"What's going on here?!" Ashley yelled and she walked over to her boyfriend.

"He tried to kiss Skyla!" Aidan exclaimed as he protectivly wrapped one arm around me.

"You did?! But I though we..." Ashley mumbled and she then ran inside crying.

"Okay, that's it, leave! Leave Skyla, leave Ashley, leave me. Do me a favour, and leave my family alone. And especially my girlfriend, you've hurt her enough, she's been through enough, leave now!" Aidan yelled and he pressed me onto his chest.

"But..." Luke said, Aidan didn't listen he pushed him away.

I watched how Luke walked away, he blew me a kiss before stepping into his car and leaving.

"I knew he was trouble, you okay?" Aidan asked and I shortly nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I replied and he nodded.

"I'm gonna go inside to see Ashley, you wanna stay outiside?" he asked and I nodded, he immediately went inside.

I sat down in the grass again, after like two or three minutes I heard a car.

It was Dean, he had Pike with him.

"Dean!?" I yelled as I ran over to him, I hugged him tight.

"Hey Sky, I thought you guys would like to see Pike again." Dean said and I kneeled down by Pike.

"Hey buddy, thank you so much for taking care of him. What did you think of the apartment by the way?" I asked making him grin.

"It's huge for an apartment, and Dublin's a very nice city. Where's Aidan, I wanna ask him something." Dean said and I quickly pointed to the house.

He immediately walked inside leaving me with Pike.

After a couple of minutes they both came walking out with all the suitcases with them.

We were ready to go home again!