Chapter 24

We walked to my dad's house, with Allison sitting on Aidan's neck.

I quickly knocked on the door, and my dad opened the door.

"Hello." my dad said shortly, but then noticed my shirtless boyfriend with only his jacket on.

"Why are you..." my dad said but then Aidan put Allison on the ground, she still had Aidan's shirt on.

"What's your name, little one." my dad asked and he kneeled down in front of her.

"Who is that man?" Allison asked as she hid behind Aidan's leg.

"That's Skyla her daddy, he's really nice." Aidan said and Allison shyly shook my dad's hand.

"Hi, I'm Lee." my dad said and Allison lightly smiled.

"I'm Allison." she replied and Lee stood up again.

"She's pretty cute." my dad commented making me and Aidan smile lightly.

"Lee, lasange's ready!" Eliza yelled making me and Allison squeel in excitment.

We all sat down at the table, me next to Allison, with Aidan in front me, next to my dad.

Or you'd call it, the mannerless people, facing the people laughing at the mannerless people.

"Sky, I'm not saying you don't have any manners, but your face has more lasange on it than Allison's face." Aidan said and I quickly wiped my face.

"You still have some on your left cheek." he then said and I quickly wiped it off my cheek.

"Thanks." I replied, blushing really bad.

He then quickly winked at me, making me blush even more.

I was so full then, but what Aidan's mother said was really bugging me.

I picked up my fork again, and I started eating again, against my own will.

"Hey, you never eat this much. Are you that hungry?" my dad asked and I nervously nodded.

"No, she's not. My mom said she needed more flesh on her bones, so she wants to gain some weight." Aidan said and I sighed.

"But I want her to like me, and I am way too skinny." I said and I took another big bite.

"Skyla, please stop. This is not good for you." Aidan said and he walked over to me.

"I agree with Aidan on this one, you don't need to gain any weight." my dad said as he grabbed all the plates from the table, including mine.

"Fine, no extra food. But if your mom will hate me, it's all your fault." I mumbled making Aidan chuckle.

"Ice cream's in the kitchen!" Eliza yelled and Allison immediately ran off to the kitchen.

"You can get some if you want to, I'm not stopping you." I said but he then just grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the kitchen.

"You LOVE ice cream, you should get some." Aidan said and he gave me a lovely smile.

I saw Allison with a bowl filled with pink ice cream, topped with alot of whipped cream.

"What would you like, dear?" Eliza asked and I smiled at here.

"Chocolate, no extras." I said and Aidan quickly kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you." he wispered making me giggle.

"Here you go, sweetheart." Eliza said as she handed me my bowl with ice cream.

"Thank you." I replied shortly and I walked over to the couch where Allison and my dad were watching some kind of kid show.

I sat down on the other end of the couch, and I grabbed my phone.

Skyla: Yooo
Wes: Hey
Skyla: Heyo
Wes: How are you?
Skyla: Great, I'm in California right now!
Wes: That's awesome! When are you visiting me, I missed you.
Skyla: Don't know yet, I'll let you know.
Wes: Okay, thanks!
Skyla: No problem.
Wes: ByeXxX
Skyla: Byeeeee

"Hey, who are you texting?" Aidan asked as he took place next to me.

"Wes, he asks when we're visiting." I said and he nodded.

"Okay, that's good. Are you enjoying your ice cream?" he asked and I heavily nodded.

"What flavour did you pick?" I asked and he showed me his bowl.

"Lemon, it's so good." Aidan said and I smiled.

"Can I taste?" I asked and he handed me his spoon.

I took a small scoop, it was pretty damn good.

"Now I want some of yours." he said and I handed him my spoon.

"Skyla, skyla, skyla, look, look, it's you and Aidan!" Allison sqeeuled, there was a hobbit commercial on the tv.

"Yes, that's me and Aidan." I replied, Allison seemed so excited to see that.

"But why is your hair different, and why does Aidan look so weird and small?" Allison asked and I giggled.

"I play a dwarf, and Skyla plays a beautiful elf." Aidan said and Allison nodded.

"Lee, where is Allison going to sleep?" Eliza asked and I could see my dad sigh.

"She can take Aidan's room, Aidan can share with Skyla." my dad replied and I immediately turned my head to Aidan.

"I'm happy now." Aidan wispered making me smile.

"Me too." I replied and I gently put my head on his shoulder.

"Just to be clear, no you know what tonight!" my dad said making me and Aidan blush.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked innocently, oh no...

"They have a secret handshake, but it's really dangerous." my dad said making me and Aidan giggle.

"Oh, can I learn it too?" she asked making and Aidan laugh even more.

"No, dear. You can't." my dad replied and luckily, she kept on watching tv.

I saw that Aidan grabbed his phone, so I also grabbed mine.

Dean: Do I also have to give Pike a bath?
Skyla: Yes.
Dean: Why?!
Skyla: That's necessary.
Dean: Can't you do it when you get back?
Dean: When are you coming back?
Skyla: Don't know yet, tomorrow visiting the orphange, then stay a day with some friends, and further I have no plans yet.
Dean: Text me when you know, I still need to buy some tickets for our flight back to New-Zealand.
Skyla: Okay, I will.

Then there was a pop up message from Aidan, I immediately pressed it.

Aidan: When are we going back to Ireland, my mom wants to go camping with the family.
Skyla: Tomorrow visit orphanage, after that day I wanna go to the smoshgames guys, then we're free I guess.
Aidan: I'll get us some tickets, and text Dean.
Skyla: Thank you, baby😘❤️
Aidan: No problem😘😍

"Hey, Allison. I think it's time for bed, who should put you to bed?" my dad asked and I grinned.

"Aidan!" she exclaimed and he immediately stood up.

"Well, let's go put you to bed then." he said and he carefully picked her up.