Chapter 34

(Skyla and Aidan outifts^ and some other things^~^)

We had arrived at a pretty small set, I didn't think it was that weird because it's a prettty small movie.

Aidan and I quickly shook hands with the director before sitting down at the table with him, Ian and Anthony.

"So I looked at your channel, and it was hard to write something. You guys don't do sketches about things, you do more tag things. But now the problem, what are we gonna film." the director said and I leaned back sighing.

"I don't know, honestly. I prank him too, but not very often. When we're alone we hardly do anything, you got any ideas?" I asked Aidan making him sigh.

"Uhm, we both like dancing, but not so much that we do it when we're bored." Aidan said and I nodded agreeing.

"But what is something you guys like to do together?" Anthony asked and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"Eat." I said shortly making them burst out laughing.

"You read while I watch movies." Aidan said and I nodded agreeing.

"Have sex, probably." Ian said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Nah." I replied making Aidan raise his eyebrows.

"Oh wait, we like to read fanfiction together!" I exclaimed and he nodded.

"You can't really do that, I'd suggest you guys just watching a movie and reading then just have some kind of foreplay stuff, then these two jump in, you two okay with that?" the director said, Aidan and I nodded.

"Let's go get you guys to makeup then." he said as he gestured us all to follow him.

Aidan and I were seated next to eachother in makeup chairs, and it was really hilarious.

"Sky?" Aidan asked and I quickly hummed.

"Lake swimming, Dean." he said softly and I burst out lauging. God, the memories I have with my favourite bastard...

"Naked in a tree." I replied and I heard him groan lightly.

"I must say, you barely need any makeup. You're very lucky." the makeup woman said making me blush lightly.

"Aw, thank you. Where can I find the clothing department?" I asked as I stood up from my chair.

"Second door to the right." she said and I quickly walked away.

When I walked in there, it was just one guy waiting for me.

"Hello?" I asked and his eyes shot up.

"You must be Skyla Pace, I'm a big fan." he said as he shook my hand.

"Thank you, I'm just happy to be here." I replied smiling and he started  searching for clothes.

"So Skyla, how would you describe your clothing style?" he asked and I sighed.

"Uhm, heels always! And very revealing clothing, I prefer just boring denim shorts with croptops or tanktops." I said and he nodded.

"What size are you?" he asked as he scanned my body.

"Extra small." I replied and he hummed.

"I don't know if you like it, but this is what I thought could fit you." he said as he handed me a simple outfit.

"Thanks, should I just get changed here? Or can I have like a fitting room?" I asked and he opened a small curtain to reveal a small changing room.