Chapter 19

"I know you so well because I love you." Aidan said followed by a kiss on my cheek.

"You're being cheesy, you know." I replied and he smiled.

"Believe me, I know that very well." he replied and he took a small bite from my apple.

"Get your own breakfast!" I exclaimed making him laugh.

I then grabbed my phone, and I was blown away by all the messages I had on every social media.

It was all about me being with two guys at the same time, only because I was on the red carpet with Aidan and Dean.

I decided to explain it all on twitter, by saying:

Why are you guys freaking out so much, Dean is my best friend! I do love him, but as my best friend. I could never be romantic with Dean, he's not my type and I'm not his. So please stop freaking out about me dating Dean instead of Aidan. #Skydan

"Dean, why are people think we're dating?" I asked and he laughed.

"I think because of the premiere, and the tweet I sent out that night." Dean said smiling, and I just raised my eyebrows.

"What tweet?" I asked and he handed me his phone.

Had a lovely night with the most beautiful and awesome girl in the world.😍😉@SkylaPace

"Sorry, but that is quite romantic." I said and he nodded.

"I know, but if I delete it, even more people would freak out." he said and I sighed.

"True, are you going back today?" I asked he sighed.

"I forgot to get a ticket so probably not." Dean sighed and I face palmed.

"You can stay at our place in Ireland, but only if you take Pike and go running every morning with him." I said and he smiled.

"Yeah, I'd like to see your guys' place. And where all the magic happens." Dean said and I laughed.

"Babe?! Can Dean stay at our place while we're in California, and also have our tickets?!" I yelled and I heard someone walk down the stairs.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Aidan asked as he walked into the living room.

"Can Dean have our tickets, and stay at our place in Dublin?" I asked once again and he started thinking a bit.

"Yeah, fine. Here are our tickets, they're for tomorrow 11 am." Aidan said and he handed Dean our two tickets.

"Thanks, man." Dean said and he put the tickets in his pocket.

"Sky, Lee said that the plane leaves at 1 pm today. I already packed both our bags, so we're ready to go." Aidan said and he quickly pecked my lips.

"That's nice, when do we have to leave?" I asked and he sat down next to me again.

"I think in about five minutes." Aidan said and I sighed.

"Dean, you feed Pike twice a day, just one bowl filled with food. You need to go running every morning, and give him lots of attention." I said and Dean put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay, okay, I get it." Dean said making me smile again.

"That's good, is my dad planning to pick us up?" I asked and Aidan and he nodded.

Then we heard some knocks on the door, and Adam opened it.

"Hello, I'm here to pick Skyla and Aidan up." my father's low voice said from the hallway, Aidan and I stood up and went to the hallway.

"Hey daddy." I said and I gave him a quick hug.

"Goodmorning Skyla." my dad replied smiling and he held out a hand to Aidan.

"Goodmorning Aidan." my dad said and they quickly shook hands.

"Goodmorning to you too Lee." Aidan replied and I saw Pike running towards Lee.

"Hey Pike, good boy! Is Pike coming too?" Lee said but Aidan and I shook our heads.

"Dean's staying at our place, and he's taking Pike too." Aidan said as Dean walked into the hallway.

"Hey Dean, we gotta go, bye." I said softly and I hugged him lightly.

"Bye Skyla, I'll keep you updated on Pike." he mumbled making me smile.

"Thanks for letting us stay here, Adam. We will miss you." I said and I gave Adam a quick hug.

"It was my pleasure, bye guys." I said as I grabbed my suitcase and walked outside followed by Aidan and my dad.

Aidan opened the door of the car for me, but I didn't go in.

"I'll go sit in the back, you can have that chair." I said and I walked over to the back of the car while Aidan sat down in the front.

The only reason why I wanted that was so my dad and Aidan would get into a conversation.

"So how are you?" Lee asked Aidan and I smiled.

"I'm doing really great, how about you?" Aidan replied politely, I grabbed my phone and earplugs, and put them in. I was still listening to their conversations though, I was curious about that.

"Do you guys have anything planned to do in California?" Lee asked and I saw Aidan looking at me.

"Do we?" he questioned and I looked up from my phone.

"I wanna go to the orphanage again, and the smoshgames guys. That's all, well maybe visit some of my old friends." I said and Aidan looked at my dad again.

"That's what we're planning to do." Aidan said and my dad shortly laughed.

I then just stopped listening to my dad and Aidan, I started focusing on my music.

I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
Listened as the crowd would sing
Now the old king is dead long live the king
One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
Once you'd gone there was never
Never an honest word
And that was when I ruled the world

It was a wicked and wild wind
Blew down the doors to let me in
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
People couldn't believe what I'd become
Revolutionaries wait
For my head on a silver plate
Just a puppet on a lonely string
Oh who would ever want to be king?

I hear Jerusalem bells a-ringing
Roman cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror, my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can't explain
I know St Peter won't call my name
Never an honest word
But that was when I ruled the world

I fell asleep again....

Sorry for the song, but I just wanted to fill the chapter... Just so you know, there will be another book after this one. This one will have around 50 chapters, anyways hope you guys are enjoying your vaction so far!