Chapter 12

"Goodnight Skyla." Dean said and he put his arms around me.

"Goodnight, Dean. Bye." I said and Dean walked out of the room.

I'm gonna feel so bad about this, but I need to do it, I need to talk to Aidan.

I had one of Aidan's shirts on with only underwear underneath it.

I then grabbed my long grey jacket, and put the box with the two rings in the pocket.

I didn't have time to grab an umbrella, I silently sneaked out of the door.

I grabbed my phone, I had the route I had to walk on my phone and I started walking.

It was raining so bad, and it was already getting through my jacket.

I was freezing, I was walking there with my bare legs.

Just keep walking, just keep walking, just keep walking.

I then bumped into someone, and almost fell to the ground.

"Sorry, are you okay?" a british vooce said and I looked at Tom Hiddleston's face.

"Tom?! Hey!" I exclaimed and Tom quickly hugged me.

"What are you doing here, in the storm?" he asked but he didn't let go of our hug.

He had his head above mine, and I was barely getting wet anymore.

"I'm going to Aidan, he's in the Hilton." I said and he hummed.

"I'll go with you, I don't want you walking all alone through London, barely dressed." he said and he kept his arm around me while we started walking.

While Tom and I were walking, I explained the whole story. He was understanding, a very good listener.

When we arrived at the hilton he insisted to stay with until he was sure that I'd be fine.

"Tom, you really don't have to go with me." I sighed as we walked into the hotel, soaking wet.

"I insist, do you know his room number?" he asked as he took off his jacket and pulled one hand through his hair.

"Yeah, room 139. I think I'll be fine now, you can leave." I said and he sighed.

"Have fun at the premiere, bye Skyla." he said and he put his wet arms around me.

"Bye Tom, see you soon." I said and I put one arm around him.

"I hope so." he said as he let go of me, smiling like...really lovely. I would almost suspect something from it.

"Well, goodbye then." I said and I walked up the stairs.

It's probably on the first floor, and then 39.

I was walking, and mumbling all the numbers softly.

134
135
136
137
138
139!

I knocked on the door, and I heard some firm footsteps coming towards me.

A girl opened the door, I saw Aidan laying in the bed, I had a hard time to keep my tears in.

"Can I maybe talk to Aidan, it's really important." I said and she gestured me to come in.

"Aidan? Aidan? There's a guest for you." Ashley said and she shook her brother by his shoulders.

"What?" he questioned sleepily, and then he noticed me.

"Skyla, why are you here?! Did you really walk through the storm?!" he exclaimed and he sat up straight.