Chapter 25

When I got into the dorm, I saw Crabbe and Goyle sat on my bed. They were taking up the entire thing!

"We need to talk to you, Draco," Crabbe started.

Goyle finished, "We need to continue helping Dolores Umbridge. We know you're letting... things get in the way of your true ambition."

"And what is that?" I said with a glare. They knew nothing about me.

"You want to become a part of the Dark Lord's side. A Death Eater, Draco. Just like your father... That is what you meant to become," Crabbe told me.

I growled at him, "You don't know me, Crabbe. Nor you, Goyle!"

Sure, I was on Umbridge's side. Sure, I felt awful for not telling Evelyn. However, it'd all work out in the end and my girlfriend and I would benefit from it.

"We may not know you, Draco. We know your family," Goyle snapped back, "You don't really have a choice."

"I have plenty of choices. And you have one - get out or continue talking and I can punch your faces in-"

"Taking squib approaches to this? No magic?" Goyle taunted me.

I turned to him with a look of disbelief, "What did you say?"

"Squib," Crabbe cut in, "He said squib, like your girlfriend."

I knew I had to defend myself. I heard a knock at the door as I began to speak, and I truly hoped it wasn't anyone who would relay this information to another soul,

"She's a measly, worthless squib! She's worth about as much to me as one of those damned Weasleys, you hear me?! She means nothing to me!"

The door had opened at that point. Crabbe and Goyle laughed and nodded at each other, proud.

They'd had something to do with that, I betted.

There she stood, broken, lost and infuriated. I could sense that she was almost in tears, but instead I saw her begin to turn a tinge of red in fury.

"You are malevolent, Draco Malfoy," she snarled, and I thought that would be the last I ever saw of her.

A/N: Wow! I think this is actually the only author's note I've had in this whole book! For anyone wondering, yes, this is the last chapter of this book.

You know what that means?

THERE'S A SEQUEL!

I'm not sure what it's going to be named yet, but it's going to be based on their sixth year in Hogwarts. I do apologise for the time skips at the start of this fanfiction, but I didn't really know the direction of this story back then. The next book will be only based on their next year, then I hope to create and write a third based on their final year in Hogwarts.

So, that will be up soon, hopefully, possibly within the next two days!

Thank you all for putting up with my oddly timed updates and not that great writing! And thank you to anyone who has read and enjoyed this story.