Pretty Please

"I guess we could do it, but I would have to move a lot of things around" JJ said as the day in there hotel room hovering over the coffee table.

"Thank you" Reid said and JJ looked at him with her blue eyes "why the sudden change?" She questioned and he looked at her "because the first victim, we interviewed her fiancé and he was devastated and it reminded me that I just want to be with you, I want to be your husband I don't care if we don't have a fancy ceremony I just want to get married to you" Reid said as he looked at her with his warm brown eyes.

She took his hand and smiled "well then it's settled were getting married next week" she said her hand holding the back of his head to pull him into a tender kiss.

"We're gonna get married" she said with a hushed voice and he smiled revealing his pearly whites and then he repeated what she just said.

"Henry's going to be excited" JJ said and Reid nodded "you think" he said softly his warm breath on her face "oh yea" she drawled "it's all he could talk about." She said drawling the words out as long possible before kissing him again and bursting out into giggles.

"Can you believe it" she said getting up and flopping down onto the bed, "believe what" Reid murmured as he pulled his shirt over his chest and pulled his pj shirt over the top.

"That were gonna get married" she said smiling her blue eyes sparking as Reid went and laid beside her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Over the period of two weeks Reid and JJ went in overdrive, planning everything to perfection.

They never slept they just kept working and working till it all went perfectly.

But one thing that came as an issue was JJ's parents, as in the parents who didn't even know she was dating again let alone engaged.

And as Reid sat on the couch tapping his finger on the armrest, it was a nervous habit he had picked up and he could feel his legs shaking, well one of them.

"You must be Spencer Reid" an elder man said offering his hand out and Reid shook it, feeling his hand wince under the amount of pressure the man was applying.

"JJ told us all about you our twenty minute car ride here" the elder woman exclaimed her blonde hair the same as JJ's.

Reid looked over at JJ who mouthed the words sorry and then he noises preparing himself for whatever was about to come.

"So tell us all about yourself, from what I have heard you are quiet, what's the word scared?" JJ's Dad taunted and Reid wanted to cry out for help but he gulped instead.

"DAD, stop it's been rough year" JJ cried standing up her hand instantly finding its way to Spencer's.

"How do we know your not just saying that" her Mother challenged and JJ reached forward revealing the scars that stained his stomach.

Her mothers expression instantly changed and she looked up at Reid "oh you poor thing" she said softly and JJ squeezed his hand reassuring him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey Buddy" Reid said as he fixed his suit up in the mirror, he could see Henry climbing up the stairs in his little black and white suit.

The little boy rushed over and hugged Spencer's leg as soon as he realised Morgan was there, he hid his face and Spencer crouched down to him so he was now eye level.

Henry grabbed his hand, his blue eyes sparkling "you are going to become my daddy aren't you" he whispered his face glowing.

Reid ruffled his hair causing Henry to protest "hey" the little boy cried and Spencer laughed "do you want me to be your Dad" he whispered and Henry nodded then he stepped forward and kissed Reid on the cheek, looping his tiny fingers in Reid's.

Morgan smiled at the cute display of affection and whispered to Hotch who was standing next to him, Jack at his Dad's feet "Henry is going to have the time of his life" Hotch responded as he looked down at Jack his eyes widening with the love he felt for his son.