Crime Scene

Jennifer Jareau sat inside the ambulance he feet her dangling out the back as she watched the scene in front of her unfold, the paramedics had insisted she go to the hospital but she wasn't leaving till he was caught, so they had given her an hour, and then they would drag her way of they had to.

She could see reporters standing around everyone, all throwing her questions but she ignored them, Strauss was sitting on the hood of car staring directly at her but JJ didn't care.

Her body still trembled with the fear that had filled her when she was faced with death, and a blanket had been draped along her shoulders to prevent the cool wind from her making her worse but did she care no?

She could see her team standing around in a little huddle, and she could see the back of his head and it slowly started to let the fear seep away.

He had come back for her, he had saved from certain death and it was enough to warm her heart but enough to take away to terror she had just been through and she knew she would have the emotional scars to deal with later on.

Shutting her eyes, she took a deep breathe but then her breathing became hitched as she saw her attackers face and it was then she knew he would alway torment her.

They still hadn't found him which increased her heart rate, she heard someone sit beside her and she jumped, "hey you ok" and she instantly calmed down she knew that voice, she would know that voice anywhere.

"I'm fine Spence" she said feeling bad for lying but she couldn't trouble him anymore, she felt his hand slip into hers and she looked at him, he was looking straight ahead "Strauss will see" she whispered and he nodded "doesn't matter, I'll lose my job if it means I get to be with you, all that matters to me is you nothing else" JJ felt her eyes widen and she rested her head on his shoulder, her body was still lightly trembling and as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders she leaned in closer, his smell calming her down.

She felt people's eyes on them, reporters staring shouting questions at her and Strauss's gaze firmly on them, but she ignored them.

She felt him give her hand a little tug and then she felt something smooth slip on to her finger "what's this?" She asked bringing her hand back to admire the ring "promise ring" he said softly and he didn't look at her once just held her in his arms as he stared out to the world and then she retook his hand and whispered to him "I love you Spencer Reid."

So little Jeid moment, and i promise there will be chapter about JJ's struggle to cope with this terror but I figured were all in a little need of Jeid.

Ashleighpelham dyspathy hope u guys like

ssa_jeid lindsayk2503 blacklovewhite ❤️❤️