Girls Night Out

JJ sat on Prentiss's desk with her legs crossed as she waited for the brunette to emerge with Garcia by her side.

It had been a last minute minute thing but the girls had decided to go out for a night, were they could just have fun.

"Finally" JJ scoffed when Emily and Garcia approached her, both of them were carrying gym bags and had a excited looks on there faces.

"I'm sorry, not all of us have boyfriends willing to grab there stuff and take it home" Emily snorted and JJ chuckled.

"Let's go" Garcia mumbled as they had all decided to head to her place, put on something that doesn't scream FBI.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How do I look" JJ asked twirling around in the black dress, that framed her slim body.

"Oh JJ you look gorgeous" Garcia gushed, a smile on her face "it's not to much" she said with a smile, her blonde hair was tied back into a clean ponytail and Prentiss had done her makeup so her blue eyes looked even brighter than usual.

"If Reid could see this" Prentiss said as she took a seat on Garcia's fluffy bed.

"Here let me take a photo" Garcia said scrambling for her phone and taking a bunch of photos.

"Speaking of Reid, what's this about a date" Prentiss said her brown eyes twinkling as she smiled.

JJ felt a blush come up her cheek "I don't know" she admitted honestly, as she took a seat beside Emily, while Garcia leant against the door frame.

"Have you two ever gone on one before?" Garcia asked pushing loose strands of her hair behind her ear, JJ shook her head "no" she admitted, letting out a little sigh "seriously, never in all that time you two never went on a date?" Prentiss said with a raised eyebrow, JJ nodded "it just never came up" she admitted honestly and felt her cheeks redden.

Garcia's phone beeped, "ok we will finish this later, lets go" she said ushering the girls out of the room.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Henry, Henry where are you" Spencer shouted as he looked for the little blonde boy, they had decided to play a game of hide and seek since he was babysitting but let's just say he has never been left alone with a child before.

"Henry" he shouted lifting up the couch cushions and looking underneath the couch.

He heard a laugh coming from upstairs, and he ran straight for the noise but he checked under Henry's bed and all his pillows, but the blonde haired boy was no where to be found.

Reid who was in pyjamas pulled his phone out and speed dialled Morgan, "what" the gruff voice responded as it picked up the phone, "Morgan, you need to come here, now I can't find Henry" Reid said incredibly fast his pulse racing.

"Be there in five" Morgan responded immediately becoming more responsive.

Reid waited patiently at the front door, pacing back and fourth his eyes widened as he panicked.

There was a knock at the door and and Reid pulled the door open a little to quickly that he whacked his nose with the door, he let out a little yelp of pain.

Morgan stood on the other side of the door, his arms folded across his chest. He was in a black jumper and matching sweat pants.

Holding his nose, Reid invited him in. Morgan raised any eyebrow when he saw the blood coming from Reid's nose but didn't say anything.

"Henry, I can't find him anywhere" Reid panted, there was another laugh up stairs and Morgan took off running his feet making heavy thuds as he jogged up the stairs.

The house went silent for a few minutes "Really Reid, seriously Reid did you not check the bloody closet" Morgan shouted and Reid felt his cheeks redden as Henry started walking down the stairs Morgan right behind him.