Running

3 Days Later

Everything was in place now, he could see it and smell it that smell of gunpowder it filled the room, he still didn't understand the point of doing it out here, if he wants to make a scene why not do someplace public, why here.

He heard the door slam and he shuddered, he knew he was upstairs and down stairs was where he uncle had taken how whole operation completely ignoring Reid now, and as he heard feet climb up stairs he winced the only time his uncle ever came up was to beat him, taunt him or just stare at him.

"It's happening, Spencer everything has finally fallen into place" his Uncle cackled and Spencer let out a little sigh, his lips were swollen because he couldn't keep to himself and as he watched the sun slowly go down.

That's when he heard it, the sound of his uncle laughing and it was very faint, but he heard it that light bang of an explosion.

His uncle started laughing and he heard the sound of footsteps running up stairs, slightly turning his head Reid saw his Uncle, he looked crazy almost wild and Spencer noticed there was a phone in his hand.

Hix walked towards him, and jotted the phone between his shoulder and head, Spencer pressed his head against the phone and Hix smiled "it's for you" he shrugged, as he walked down stairs smiling.

"Hello" Spencer was surprised how dry and cracked his voice had become, there was the sound of heavy sobs and breathing "Spence is that you" a voice cried out of the phone and Spence immediately felt his heart race, he knew that voice anywhere.

He could hear she had be crying and wheels turning on the ground could be heard, "Spence I need you to stay strong, I'm coming for you, ok I promise" he could hear the pain in her voice and he was afraid of what happened to make him be found what his uncle did for all of this.

He could hear low chatter in the background, and he figured it was the team he was afraid of how they knew where he was.

"JJ I" he started his voice was still cracked and dry but he had to tell her, he missed out last time.

He was about to continue when he heard them, sirens. But he somehow knew this was all apart of his plans, this was how it would end.

"Shh Spence we have the all time in the world" JJ tried to reassure him, but he could the fear in her voice, and when he saw his Uncle appear from the corner of his eye a button in his hands.

He knew, he knew that he didn't know a little of things in life, he didn't know how his uncle orchestrated this whole thing but he knew one thing he loved her.

"JJ, I love you" and then he heard it, the sound of the explosion ringing in his ears and the screaming mixed between sobs coming from the phone, was the last thing he heard before it all went dark.

I'll post this chapter from JJ's soon, hope you guys liked it.

geekygubler you comments mean the world to me haha

Ashleighpelham thanks for your votes :)