Starting Fresh

After interviewing the staff at the coffee place Abbey worked at, they had come up clean. The victims had no connection at all, each one of them had average grades, went to different schools, lived in a different area and none of them attended the same clubs so the team was stumped, they had no lead just bodies showing up mauled by dogs.

Reid and Morgan walked into police station, both of them disappointed as they strode though, heading towards the area they had set up.

"I'll get is coffee" Morgan offered and Reid mumbled a thanks, before he continued down the long hallway, he finally found Prentiss sitting down in a chair. She was tapping a pencil on the desk while she looked at Rossi and the board, they to had obviously had no luck.

"What do you find" Emily instantly perked up as she caught sight of Reid, "nothing at all" he said as he shuffled his feet and went to take a seat beside her.

Morgan soon appeared holding two mugs of fresh steaming coffee "here" he said placing the cup down in front of Spencer, "thanks" Reid mumbled as he took a sip from it, the hot liquid burning his throat.

Rossi took a seat opposite Reid and pulled out his laptop, after clicking a few buttons he pushed the screen so everyone could see, and Garcia appeared.

"Hey Babygirl" Morgan called and Garcia smiled, "so my lovelies what can I do for you" she said as flashed a smile, "can you see if there are any connections between the victims" Rossi asked as he sighed.

After waiting a few minutes Garcia moved her eyes so they looked back at the screen "none of the victims did anything together" Morgan groaned and Prentiss just pushed her face into her hands.

"But, each victim bought something from the same bakery, and it was only once but it was about a week before each abduction."

"So that's how he is finding them" Rossi said and everyone nodded, "Garcia what's the name of this bakery." Reid asked as he folded his arms across his chest, his eyes never the people in front of him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

JJ strode the streets of Boston, her hair hung down over her shoulders, and her hands hung in her pockets as she protected herself from the cool breeze that was flowing through the air.

Her skin was still glowing from the kiss she had this morning, and her blue eyes were hidden by sunglasses but they were twinkling.

As she rounded another corner, she was greeted by the smell of fresh pastries, her stomach instantly grumbled and she walked towards the small, and found herself outside a small bakery, pushing the door open she heard the bells chime and she walked towards the counter.

After ordering herself a coffee and a vanilla cupcake, JJ waited for her coffee to be made as she stood munching her cupcake, when she heard a voice behind her "Agent Jareau" JJ immediately froze and felt like she was going to choke, turning around she acknowledged the woman who just greeted her "Strauss" she said, her voice slightly muffled.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Spencer laid down on the window sill, that had been big enough to support his body, people who walked past him assumed he was asleep but really he was wide awake he just found that his hearing was much better when he wasn't focusing on just one thing.

They had sent Hotch and Strauss to check out the bakery over an hour ago, and were waiting for them to come back so they were just sitting around doing nothing.

After waiting for what felt like another hour, Reid had started to formulate mathematic equations in his head, and he did it all in his head without opening his eyes not even once.

"Alright then whats thirty times two hundred and forty" Prentiss asked someone as she and her company took a seat next to 'napping" Reid.

"7200" Reid said without opening his eyes, and he heard Rossi's voice "I don't get how he does that" Rossi said and Prentiss laughed "it isn't obvious he's a robot."

Reid smiled, when he first joined the BAU he had hated how everyone called him Kid, and made fun of him but now he was used it, it was just a part of his life.

lindsayk2503 I hope I'm not confusing you to much 😋