Home

Authors Note- Hi guys thanks for reading my book, I'm really sorry if you guys are mad at me for making him leave but ITS NOT OVER I PROMISE HE WILL COME BACK.

~2 Months Later~

The sound of footsteps running down the empty street filled the alleyway as Spencer Reid ran after the silhouette in front of him, he had packed on some muscle and for weeks he had been chasing the shadowy figure in front of him, that shadowy figure which happened to belong to the body of Uncle Hix's son.

Reid's hair had been trimmed so it was more groomed and he didn't have the losses curly bits that JJ would love to twirl her fingers through, he had a slight stubble growing and he was usually in sneakers, a shirt and jeans.

His breaths were heavy as he ran, but it was all so he could return home and return to the person his heart longed for, because he wasn't going back until this was all over he wasn't going to put her in danger.

The figure took a sharp turn and Spencer was right behind him, the air was hot and warm causing both of the boys to sweat and lost there breath much quicker but this was like a game of chicken its whoever caved first.

The figure came to an abrupt stop and Reid crashed right into his back, blood started seeping from his nose, he felt something sharp whack into his chest and he stumbled back realising it was an elbow.

"Why don't you just give up now buddy" the voice was harsh as he turned to face his relative.

"I'm not letting you get to her" Reid panted wiping a sweaty hand on his shirt as he positioned himself to block off any punches made.

"I'm not after her, I'm after you" his voice was filled humour as he kicked he doctors leg, "and you made it so much easier for me by coming out here with no protection" he snickered but Reid stood still.

"What did I ever do to you" Reid said lowering his hands signalling he didn't want to fight, "you were born, my FATHER hated me because of you he beat me, he spat on me he treated me like garbage" Mason spat and Reid looked at him "then why are you doing his dirty work, he's dead you can be free" Reid said wiping blood away from his lips.

"Because he's my DAD, I owe him this" Mason sneered and Reid nodded "well then do it kill me and leave her alone, just let her be you put her through enough."

"Fine" Mason yelled and be pulled a knife out of his pocket.

"3,2,1"

So guys cliffhanger please vote and comment 😊