Art Of Love

~One Month Later~

The sounds of laughter filled the tiny cramped apartment as Jennifer Jareau strode though it, slightly wincing as she walked reaching for the handrail as she went.

Her legs were healing, but whenever she stood on one for to long it would start throbbing and the pain would become unbearable in under a second.

Hobbling she reached the kitchen and smiled, no matter how much pain she was in the scene in front of her was enough to make her smile.

Henry sat at the table, playing cards in his hands as he looked at Spencer Reid, the man who refused to leave her side since the accident, he had literally moved in, and Hotch had given him some time off to deal with 'his fathers death' and JJ had to have time off until she was emotionally capable of going back into the field, and that wasn't coming anytime soon.

That was also one of the reasons she was so grateful that Reid had been there, every night he would hold her tightly in his arms, her blonde hair brushing his jaw and she would nuzzle her head into his shoulder and start crying but he just held her, didn't make her do anything.

"Hey" Spencer said immediately noticing her, his face lighting up "hey" JJ whispered softly and Reid gave her a smile "mommy" Henry said quickly turning his head before looking back at the cards in front of him.

JJ unable to walk any further collapsed onto the couch, and Reid whispered something to the little boy before walking over and taking a seat beside her, lacing his fingers with hers.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you, next week" JJ said light heartedly even though deep down she was upset, next week his leave would be up and he would be going away for cases and JJ couldn't stand being without him, as much as she loved Henry Spence calmed her down.

"I know"

"I wish you could stay"

"Why can't I, I'll move in"

"Strauss"

"I told you JJ, if it means getting to be with you I'll quit the FBI."